Purchase Transforming the Parent-Child Relationship – Laura Markham at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Clients challenged by their children often resort to old-fashioned reward and threat strategies, from yelling to timeouts and other consequences. But the most effective parenting tool is always the relationship with, not control over, the child. By emphasizing parental self-regulation, strengthening parent–child connection, and welcoming emotions while setting limits, the Peaceful Parenting approach offers hope for frustrated parents who don’t want to punish but don’t know what else to do.
- Explain the Peaceful Parenting approach to offer hope to parents who don’t want to punish their children but don’t know what else to do.
- Practice how to transform your clients’ relationships with their children with preventive maintenance rituals, like purposeful roughhousing, special time, and scheduled meltdowns, that help children work through emotions and connect with parents.
- Adapt mindfulness techniques to help parents become more aware of their emotions in the moment, so they can better regulate themselves.
- Discuss how to empower clients to help their children want to cooperate by using emotion coaching to stay connected with their child even while setting limits.
- Teach parents more effective skills to connect and set limits with challenging children.
What is Peaceful Parenting?
Benefits of Peaceful Parenting
three Peaceful Parenting Principles
Parents’ Regulation Teaches Child Regulation
Parental Yelling & Spanking
Rewiring Children’s Brains
Resisting Acting While Angry
Connection: Strengthening the Parent-Child Relationship
Connection Power Tools
Emotion-Coach with Empathic Limits
Parent’s Response to Child’s Emotions
Child Brain Development & Self-Regulation
Research on Threats & Punishment
Empathy & Limits
Skills for Parents
Applying Peaceful Parenting thru Case Studies
Case Study: Danny
Let’s get Transforming the Parent-Child Relationship – Laura Markham course by click check out right now!
Transforming the Parent-Child Relationship – Laura Markham download now. Transforming the Parent-Child Relationship – Laura Markham cheapest. Transforming the Parent-Child Relationship – Laura Markham discount. Transforming the Parent-Child Relationship – Laura Markham for group buy.
Original Price : $179.99 – Wisvalus Price: $69
We accept to provide courses on request with only 25% – 30% of the original price. Please contact directly for more information.
– If there is any problems about: Transforming the Parent-Child Relationship – Laura Markham
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email: Info@wisvalue.com. We’ll be happy to help!
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes