Purchase Creating a Culture of Change – Jerry Pico at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Change is the only constant in life. The workplace is no exception. Companies undergo reorganization, mergers, acquisitions, and smaller but no less significant disruptions every day. Leaders at all levels need to enable their organizations to develop a culture of change that embraces change as a dynamic force of innovation creating a competitive advantage.
In this course you can discover the skills, tools, and systems needed to succeed in an ever-changing landscape. Instructor Jerry Pico has led dozens of companies through cultural transformations big and small. He integrates real-life examples from his consulting practice and in-house experience into the course. He focuses on network leadership and learning agility, and shows how to build a culture that thrives on changes in an increasingly complex world. Follow along and learn howto embrace change, make it less stressful for you and your team, and use it as a dynamic force for growth.
- Recall three characteristics of an adaptive culture.
- List three elements required to communicate effectively about creating a culture of change.
- Define confirmation bias.
- Explain two reasons why adults lose their sense of curiosity.
- Identify the element a company must have in place to sustain a culture change long term.
- Recognize the importance of being able to teach what you learned to others.
Get Creating a Culture of Change – Jerry Pico , Only Price $33
Tag: Creating a Culture of Change – Jerry Pico Review. Creating a Culture of Change – Jerry Pico download. Creating a Culture of Change – Jerry Pico discount.