Purchase Excel: Statistical Process Control – Curt Frye at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Learn how to analyze the accuracy and alignment of manufacturing processes using statistical tools. Veteran Excel trainer Curt Frye covers the three types of charts-P charts, C charts, and X-bar R charts-that are used to summarize the most common process metrics: proportion of defective output, number of defects, and variability of process outputs. He shows how to perform the analysis, plot the data, and interpret the results of each technique. He also how to examine processes from the customer's perspective using process capability analysis.
Business analysts and support staff who help prepare documents, as well as executives and senior managers who might not have a statistical background, will use the skills in this course to analyze their organizations' processes and output.
- Describe what a P chart is used for.
- Identify how a C chart can be used to summarize count data.
- Define both X-bar and R charts.
- State the focus of statistical process control.
- Demonstrate how to calculate the standard deviation of data in a sample set.
- Point out what process capability analysis incorporates.
- Explain the process for calculating the process capability index.
- Identify the lowest point that the control limit line can go.
Get Excel: Statistical Process Control – Curt Frye , Only Price $37
Tag: Excel: Statistical Process Control – Curt Frye Review. Excel: Statistical Process Control – Curt Frye download. Excel: Statistical Process Control – Curt Frye discount.