Purchase Food Matters Live 2016 at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Join us at Food Matters Live 2016 Join thousands of professionals from across the food, drink, nutrition and health sectors at the UK’s only cross-sector event dedicated to food, health and nutrition.
- The Health Sciences Academy are moderating a session on future nutrition, “Market trends in consumer acceptance and strategies to promote uptake of personalised nutrition” at Food Matters Live on 24 November 2016 at ExCel, London.
- Debate the most important issues facing the food, health, and nutrition sectors in the Food Matters Live Conference.
- Participate in a series of interactive attractions, practical demonstrations, and live tastings taking place each day from 22 -24 November 2016.
Come and See Us!
Market trends in consumer acceptance and strategies to promote uptake of personalised nutrition Thursday 24th November, 10:30 – 12:00
As personalised nutrition matures and becomes more sophisticated, questions of how best to take it into the mainstream must be answered.
- What are the viable business models and value creation models to drive uptake?
- How is technology supporting adoption?
- And will consumers embrace the personalised approach despite huge ethical concerns?
Chair: Alex Ruani, Director, The Health Sciences Academy
Alejandra "Alex" Ruani Research Director, Seminar Chair
- Nutrition biochemistry Food and eating addiction
- Nutrigenetics and nutrigenomics
- Genetics of nutritional diseases
Register for free. Food Matters Live is free to attend for you, including entrance to the conference, seminars, and all visitor attractions.
- Over 600 exhibitors ranging from multinational companies to new and enterprising organisations – each showcasing the latest developments in 'better for you' food and drink innovation.
- 6 themed visitor attractions, bringing to life learning from the conference and seminars through a series of installations and live interactive demonstrations, tastings and talks located within the exhibition floor.
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- 80 leading figures across government, industry, science and health who will join 17 thought-provoking debates that will address political, social, and economic issues surrounding food, health and nutrition
- Over 80 seminar sessions structured around 8 individual themes provide practical advice delivered by 300 seminar speakers from across the food, health, and nutrition sectors
- Special events present visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition, and public health
- The Health Sciences Academy’s Research Director Alejandra ‘Alex’ Ruani is moderating the 'Market trends in consumer acceptance and strategies to promote uptake of personalised nutrition' session on 24 November 2016, 10:30 – 12:00
Get Food Matters Live 2016 – Anonymous , Only Price 32$
Tag: Food Matters Live 2016 Review. Food Matters Live 2016 download. Food Matters Live 2016 discount.