Purchase Learning Web Semantics – Jen Kramer at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Discover how to make websites more search engine friendly, more meaningful, and more future-proof with semantics. In this course, Jen Kramer shows you how simple HTML5 tags add meaning to page structure, and how microdata and metadata can be used to add identifying information—such as author and type of content—right on a page. All this adds up to creating pages that score better (and rank faster) in Google and other search engines, and work better in the growing array of bots and other programs searching the web on behalf of devices.
- Using HTML5 header, nav, and footer tags
- Addressing related content with aside and mark tags
- Defining internal and external link relationships
- Defining next and previous relationships
- Introducing schema.org
- Using itemscope and itemtype to add meaning
- Understanding the difference between RDF, RDFa, and RDFa Lite
Get Learning Web Semantics – Jen Kramer, Only Price $37
Tag: Learning Web Semantics – Jen Kramer Review. Learning Web Semantics – Jen Kramer download. Learning Web Semantics – Jen Kramer discount.