Purchase Managing Virtual Teams (2014) – Bob McGannon at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Do you have a remote team and need to engage them more effectively? Or perhaps you are stepping into a management role for the first time, or with a team that's scattered across office branches? In this course, author and PMP Bob McGannon shares the secrets he's used for managing remote teams across continents and time zones for over 20 years.
Discover how to build rapport, set mutual expectations, communicate, connect, overcome conflict, get work done, and grow the team. Also included is a look at the top five challenges managers face in leading remote teams and helpful solutions that will get your team on track.
- Summarize the characteristics of the three “back to basics" areas of managing a remote team.
- Explain the steps taken to create positive relationships with a new team.
- Recall the purpose of integrity checks.
- Identify the characteristics of four types of management styles.
- Recognize the purpose of reviewing the lessons learned with a remote team.
- Determine the best action to take in order to enhance a remote team member’s sense of ownership and willingness to focus on performance.
Get Managing Virtual Teams (2014) – Bob McGannon, Only Price $37
Tag: Managing Virtual Teams (2014) – Bob McGannon Review. Managing Virtual Teams (2014) – Bob McGannon download. Managing Virtual Teams (2014) – Bob McGannon discount.