Purchase MTG10 – Basic to Advanced Qigong – Erle Montaigue at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Раздача с 8.00 по 10.00 по Москве (Возможно иногда будет запущена ночью)
Доп. информация: QIGONG Basic to Advanced Principles & Practice – Qg – Qigong Chinese self healing stances and movements.
About 2000 types of Qigong broken up into three areas.
- Self healing included in this DVD
- Martial Arts not in this DVD
- Medical Qigong – A Qigong doctor helps enhance your own self healing energy. Self healing helps open up 12 main meridians of your body, chi flows through these meridians. When we get older the meridians get impeded and less chi flows. Self healing Qigong gives your chi a boost.
Qigong is about 2-3 thousand years old. Dao Yin exercise of ancient times is the Qigong of modern times.
When learning Tai Chi we do not get the health benefits because we are thinking about learning the moves. Qigong gives the benefits during the learning of the Tai Chi form.
Qigong causes energy to flow through meridians. Doing movements and breathing causes the Chi to flow from somewhere to somewhere.
Three Circle Standing Qigong. (See MTG1) You can't do anything wrong to yourself doing this Qigong correctly. This Qigong tries to heal you, clicking bones, lower back etc. It adds 3X of life to the rounds of chi flow you have left. Chi flows to all the meridians 3X in a 24 hour period as compared to 1 cycle of chi flow according to the circadian clock where every two hours different organs activate.
Do 2X a day at dusk and dawn. Just once at dusk is okay also. Minimum time is 15 min. total, 10 min. hands up and 5 min. hands Tantien level. If done for a longer time lets say an hour just split the time 2/3 hands up and 1/3 hands Tantien.
- Tongue on hard palate, upper heavenly circulation (connect governing yang and conception yin meridians).
- Knees bent in a straight line with big toe. The sacrum and below is the hips, everything above the sacrum is the waist. The hips and waist can turn together or moves where the waist turns independently of the hips and the hips don’t move.
- Back straight, neck straight with chin slightly in. Everything is done with a vertical back.
- Shoulders rounded and relaxed (lift them then drop them to see if they are relaxed). Arms are like they're hugging a big tree. For the normal Qigong Breath naturally (natural breath) inhale and exhale through the nose, inhale (belly puffs out) exhale (belly in), Do not force the breath hold for a couple of seconds then breath out. Do not breath into the chest that’s tension. Your mind is concentrating on the Tantien (from the upper to lower Tantien) thinking about nothing. If thoughts enter let them pass and flow out. Things around you are in their natural surroundings which are not in your control, so think of things belonging where they are, such as birds in the sky. Do not rush the chi down to the lower Tantien. Breath in up the GV vessel to the third eye, breath out down the CV vessel to the lower Tantien, position the next in breath from the lower Tantien to CV1 and up the GV vessel back to the third eye. It’s a longer yang circulation (purifying the chi going up the back) then the yin circulation.
- Eyes look straight ahead
- Position your thumb so that the skin between it and the four finger is in a single line, not double lined.
- Toes scrunch under slightly. Put more pressure on toes and heels then on the inside of the foot (K1), this makes K1 yin and drags yang energy down. Sink weight down on the heel not on K1 or brain damage may occur.
- When you do Qigong you Open the Gates for a free flow of energy around the Upper Heavenly Circulation. When you end you must Close the gates so as to not lose all the benefit from the Qigong.
- END – While breathing in let arms flow out and up to the sides, hands go yin, then bring both palms to shoulder height and press downward while breathing out. When hands are pushing down in front to the lower Tantien, yang knees straighten and legs lift body up.
Details of 9. (end) – Slowly raise both palms out to your sides and up to shoulder height inhaling as you do this then bring both palms to shoulder height and press downward from chest to lower abdomen (Tantien) as you exhale and straighten your legs slowly. Do not make any sudden movements nor in particular have anything cold to drink for at least five minutes. Just walk around slowly. Take hands behind your back crossing right hand over left both palms facing away from your butt. If you’re a female left over right. Then, while crossing hands behind your back, bring your left foot over to your right foot 90 degrees apart, bring your right foot up flex it and breath out. Breath in – leg rises up and breath out – leg moves down. Ankle is 90 degrees on both movements. Do 10X. Each leg is one time. Then move hands out yin and yang down to your sides. During the tenth time, place your feet and stand up.
In Qigong there are Four specific breathing methods.
1. Natural Breath – As described in DVD – A natural breath releases tension. Tension is the cause of 90% of all illnesses. Do not breath into the chest, that’s tension. Breath in – stomach puffs out , Breath out – stomach empties. This is the way a baby normally breathes. Do not force the breath. Hold for a couple of seconds then breath out.
As described in Power Taiji Book Pg.8 – Natural Breath – You must breath like a child. As you inhale, the area just below your chest must expand. If you are totally relaxed, especially the shoulders and chest area, then this is the only way that you can breathe. Just allow your stomach to stick out when you inhale. As you exhale, the area that has filled up with air must obviously contract and so the stomach area goes in. Many people have difficulty with this. It is tension that causes us to lift the chest when we breathe. The Qi rises up into your chest and you become tense and top-heavy. Breathe slowly but naturally and only as your own rhythm dictates. Don’t force your breath. Only inhale until it stops naturally and then wait until you want to exhale naturally. There should be a slight pause between the in and out breaths.
2. Reverse Breath – As described in DVD – Breath the opposite of natural breath. When you Breath in – stomach in. Breath out – stomach out. Still don’t breath into chest. As described in Power Taiji Book Pg.14 – Reverse breath – the abdomen is sucked in with each inhalation and relaxed with the subsequent exhalation.
3. Prenatal Breath – As described in DVD – Breath in – stomach in and chest out. Breath out – stomach out and chest in.
As described in Power Taiji Book Pg.15 – Prenatal Breath, in which a rolling action of the abdomen occurs (the lower abdomen is sucked in with the inhalation while the upper abdomen is pushed out then the lower abdomen is pushed out on the exhalation while the upper abdomen is sucked in).
4. Tortoise Breath – As described in DVD – Is a prenatal breath where you hold the breath for 7 seconds before you breath out.
As described in Power Taiji Book Pg.15 – Tortoise breath – An advanced prenatal breath in which we hold the inhalation for seven seconds. Tortoise breath gives the two energies, inner and outer, a chance to mix at the “border” (the diaphragm). When we exhale, the inner Qi (below the diaphragm) takes a little of the outer Qi (the inhaled air) with it to the lower Tantien thus increasing our store of internal energy.
There are certain times when we breath in through the nose and out through the mouth called a Cleansing breath. Taking air in a small hole through the nose and expelling it out the mouth. Good after a fast.
Get MTG10 – Basic to Advanced Qigong – Erle Montaigue, Only Price $29
Power Taiji Book Pg.6
Cleansing breath – Inhaling through the nose and exhaling through the mouth.
Tonic breath – (inhaling through the mouth and exhaling through the nose). Use a tonic type breath if you've been sick and are recuperating. You breath in through your mouth and out through your nose.
The Triple Heater Qigong – Easy way and Advanced way will balance the energy in the whole body. Balances out Yin and Yang energy. Three spaces that do the work.
Triple warmer is a term used in acupuncture to denote the whole body.
There are three heating spaces in the body
- Lower – is the elimination organs.
- Middle – is the digestive organs.
- Upper – represents respiration and the mind.
A natural balance of Yin and Yang energy of the triple heater is needed for the body to be totally in balance, for a balanced relaxed normal life. If out of balance you feel out of sorts all the time.
Too much Yang makes you angry all the time and too much Yin makes you timid.
Easy Way – Squatting in this Qigong can be modified for older people. The squatting is important if you can do it. It is the best exercise you can do for the colon. A good strong colon makes other organs strong. Chin in, back straight, tongue on hard palate, feet parallel (feet turned out can give you a hernia when you squat), natural breath.
Easy Way and Advanced Way – Squat straight down, feet flat and parallel to the floor. Pull chin in so your back stays straight, not round. Push out with your elbows and simply sit there. When you come up, do not raise the buns first. Push straight up from the heels. Your ankles will get stretch and flexibility. Do lower Tantien, middle and upper heater. Do each warmer three times. Can be done at an advanced level by squatting for each warmer. Do this exercise after dawn and before dusk to balance Yin and Yang.
Do Triple Warmer Exercise, then Qigong, then Tai Chi to enhance your Tai Chi form.
Elevation of the Three Heaters Qigong – Harmonizes the three vital forces of elimination, digestion and sexual energy. Do after Triple Warmer Exercises and before normal Standing Qigong. Harmonizes Stomach and Spleen Pair Qigong – Do after elevation of Three Heaters. Stomach is the Earth or grounding. Spleen is the system to the Stomach. Balances Yin and Yang energy in the Stomach and Spleen,. Good for grounding solidness, normalness and just for getting things done.
Kidney Exercise Qigong – Tones kidneys. If you have high blood pressure do this exercise but not to excess.
In China Qigong is associated with all the Martial Arts. You need a strong healthy body and mind before you can defend yourself and family. You have to learn how to heal others before you can hurt others.
The Bear Qigong – Bagua, the Black Bear, looks back. Heals anything to do with the whole stomach area.
Practice every morning and night. You're balancing out your brain and body. Enhance your health and things in your life can change.
Get MTG10 – Basic to Advanced Qigong – Erle Montaigue, Only Price $29
Tag: MTG10 – Basic to Advanced Qigong – Erle Montaigue Review. MTG10 – Basic to Advanced Qigong – Erle Montaigue download. MTG10 – Basic to Advanced Qigong – Erle Montaigue discount.