Purchase 2-Day Diabetes Certificate Conference Course – Laurie Klipfel , Buy now 123USD at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
It is often thought that diabetes is “caused” by weight gain and that weight loss “cures” diabetes.
I’m going to share with you evidence that paves the way for a paradigm shift to more weight neutral diabetes care. I will discuss emerging evidence that supports patient motivation for healthy behaviors rather than focusing on weight loss alone. My 2-day comprehensive training will include case studies, demonstrations, and simulations to illustrate current best practices and clinical insights to improve patient outcomes. After all, when patients succeed, providers succeed.
I’m Laurie Klipfel, RN, MSN, ANP-BC, CDCES, WCC. I’ve been a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist for over 20 years managing both inpatient and outpatient care for patients with diabetes. I’m excited about this opportunity to provide you with all the tips and strategies I’ve accrued through my own experiences with patients. Diabetes management is ever changing. It really is essential that you have a thorough understanding of glycemic control, acute/chronic complications, AADE-7® behavioral goals and all the newer treatment options (glucose sensors. sensor-augmented insulin pumps…).
Management of diabetes is more complex than I’ve ever seen it. And it’s more critical than ever that we all practice up-to-date, incorporating the current diabetes standards and guidelines. Together, I am confident that we can empower patients to take control of their health and lives.
Laurie Klipfel, RN, MSN, ANP-BC, CDCES, WCC
and the PESI Healthcare Team
- Determine diagnostic criteria for the different types of diabetes.
- Evaluate the relationship between metabolic syndrome and pre-diabetes.
- Analyze optimal treatments based on ADA Standards of Care and AADE-7® behavioral goals.
- Appraise the basal/bolus concept of insulin administration including various insulin administration schedules.
- Assess for prevention/treatment techniques for acute and chronic complications.
- Integrate evidence-based research to focus on healthy behavior rather than weight loss.
- Plan to address tight glycemic control, including management strategies during illness or surgery.
- Determine what to do when a patient is wearing an insulin pump.
- Analyze motivational techniques to assist patients to progress.
- Distinguish the benefits of new treatment therapies.
- Analyze basal/bolus administration of insulin and how to adjust insulin dosages.
- Plan to improve patient outcomes through evidence-based strategies.
Importance of Glycemic Control – Acute Complications, Symptoms and Treatment
Diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA)
Non-ketotic syndrome (HHNK)
Chronic Complications, Prevention, Identification, and Treatment
Peripheral vascular disease
Goals of Therapy
Blood stress control
AADE-7 ®Behavioral Goals
Healthy eating (carbohydrate counting, balanced fat/protein/carb)
Being lively with headaches of diabetes
Healthy coping/strain control/ despair remedy
Monitoring: frequency, timing and assessment of results
Problem-fixing with case examples
Medication: symptoms and Contraindications
Benefits of insulin pump remedy
Management of insulin pump withinside the hospital
Sensor-augmented insulin pumps
On the Horizon:
Closed loop insulin pumps
Improved pancreatic transplants
Many mixture pills
More DPP-four inhibitors
Stem mobileular research
Healthy Coping/Stress Management Skills
The Obesity Paradox
Treatment alternatives with pros/cons
Focus on wholesome behaviors
-Patient Education and Empowerment
Adult getting to know styles
Setting “SMART” goals
-Improving Glycemic Management In Hospitalized Patients
Standards of care
Insulin pumps in hospitalized sufferers
Resources for sufferers and professionals
Delaying onset of diabetes for at chance patient
Choosing the exceptional preliminary remedy for newly identified diabetes
How to enhance remedy with optimization of oral agents
Advancing to mixture remedy
Optimizing basal bolus insulin remedy
How to cope with weight issues
Improving glycemic control in hospitalized sufferers
Let’s get 2-Day Diabetes Certificate Conference – Laurie Klipfel course by click check out right now!
2-Day Diabetes Certificate Conference – Laurie Klipfel download now. 2-Day Diabetes Certificate Conference – Laurie Klipfel cheapest. 2-Day Diabetes Certificate Conference – Laurie Klipfel discount. 2-Day Diabetes Certificate Conference – Laurie Klipfel for group buy
Original Price : $439.99 – Wisvalus Price: $123
We accept to provide courses on request with only 25% – 30% of the original price. Please contact directly for more information.
– If there is any problems about: 2-Day Diabetes Certificate Conference – Laurie Klipfel
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email: Info@wisvalue.com. We’ll be happy to help!