Purchase 3-Part Trauma Treatment- Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Janina Fisher at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Featuring world-renowned experts:
- Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D.
- Peter A. Levine, Ph.D.
- Babette Rothschild, MSW, LCSW
- Janina Fisher, Ph.D.
- Jamie Marich, Ph.D.
- Belleruth Naparstek, LISW, BCD
- Robert Scaer, M.D.
- Stephen Porges, Ph.D.
In this three-part series, the world’s leading trauma researchers and clinicians share their knowledge and perspectives on the nature of trauma, how it is experienced and how when left untreated continues to be re-experienced. You will learn a paradigm for understanding trauma’s far-reaching psychological and physical consequences, without which, psychotherapeutic interventions remain extremely limited, and at times harmful to our clients. This understanding of trauma and its sequelae is essential to any clinician working in the field of psychotherapy.
Join the world’s preeminent trauma experts as they share not only their knowledge and clinical acumen, but their most regrettable (and remarkably similar) clinical mistakes. With warmth and grace, they share the successes and failures that have shaped the current trauma paradigm- including new demands for awareness, attention to the body, visceral safety and mindfulness.
Learn from the world’s leading trauma clinicians and researchers a coherent, comprehensive theoretical basis for understanding the physiology and neuroscience that underlie trauma. You learn the most effective and dangerous techniques, the physical nature of trauma and why trauma effects each client differently.
This event features the world’s leading experts on trauma treatment discussing the latest and most effective modalities for optimal treatment outcomes. Learn how to effectively work with memories, process traumatic materials, which modalities are the most effective and new diagnostic issues and updates.
- Explain the biological nature of trauma; how trauma is stored in the body and limbic system, creating physical and psychological symptoms
- List the symptoms of trauma-hyperarousal; affect dysregulation; dissociation, body memories and “flashbacks”
- Describe Porges’ Polyvagal Theory and its implications for trauma treatment
- Explain effective somatic techniques to reduce/eliminate client’s body memories, “flashbacks” and dissociation
- Define three current modalities for reflectively reprocessing traumatic material
- Differentiate between the following:
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
- Simple Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and/or Disorders of Extreme Stress NOS
- Trauma Treatment
- Traumatic Stress
- The Nature of Traumatic Memory
- Survival Patterns
- The Three Systems
- Chronically Traumatized Patients
- Guided Imagery
- Attachment and Complex Trauma
Let’s get 3-Part Trauma Treatment- Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Janina Fisher course by click check out right now!
3-Part Trauma Treatment- Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Janina Fisher download now. 3-Part Trauma Treatment- Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Janina Fisher cheapest. 3-Part Trauma Treatment- Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Janina Fisher discount. 3-Part Trauma Treatment- Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Janina Fisher for group buy. trauma treatment autism, trauma treatment accident.
Original Price : $149.99 – Wisvalus Price: $43
We accept to provide courses on request with only 25% – 30% of the original price. Please contact directly for more information.
– If there is any problems about: 3-Part Trauma Treatment- Psychotherapy for the 21st Century – Janina Fisher
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email: Info@wisvalue.com. We’ll be happy to help!