Purchase 3R’s Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Revealed at Last: The “3 R’s” Secret to Building a Thriving and Highly Profitable Freelance Business
You'll Hear From Kim Krause Schwalm…
She’s one of the world’s top A-List copywriters who’s been writing multimillion-dollar direct mail and online promotions for more than 20 years. Kim has written dozens of royalty-paying controls for the world’s top direct response companies—including Agora, Boardroom, Green Valley Natural Solutions, Soundview, Healthy Directions, National Geographic, and many others!
You’ll hear from Chris Orzechowski…
He’s one of the most sought-after product launch consultants and copywriters in the industry, producing multi-million dollar launches and marketing campaigns for a number of thought leaders, bestselling authors and brands. His campaigns and funnels have generated millions in sales for his clients like Jeff Walker, John Assaraf, Kevin Rogers, Dan Meredith, AJ Mihrzad, Filippo Loreti, Factor 75, Chef’d, National Debt Relief and many more!
The best part? It doesn’t matter if you’re new… it doesn’t matter if nobody knows who you are right now… and it doesn’t matter how little experience you have yet. You do NOT have to be an A-list copywriter to book up your schedule with these kinds of revenue-boosting opportunities!
Thanks to this first-ever virtual training program, you’ll know exactly how to seize these opportunities and start bringing in the money you’ve only dreamed of making until now. You won’t find these proven, hard-won strategies and hushed-up industry secrets exposed anywhere else!
If you’d like to build a copywriting business that has more income stability…
Where you don’t have to ever worry where your next check is coming from…
Where you can wake up on the first of the month excited as all hell because you know you have four or five-figures of guaranteed revenue coming your way before you even get out of bed—or even when you take off on vacation and don’t lift a finger…
And where you can go into any client negotiation and leave with a deal that’s going to get you paid for months on end…
Then this might be the most important message you ever read.
Not long ago, a few stubborn copywriters butted heads—in public—and let’s just say there was some serious ruffling of the feathers…
Yes, that was us (Kim and Chris). We initially thought we were on polar opposite ends of the spectrum when it came to our views on how to build a successful and highly profitable freelance business.
It all turned out to be a big misunderstanding. And now it’s turned into what could be a huge turning point for YOU—and your freelance copywriting or consulting career.
In case you missed it, here’s a quick background review…
CHRIS HERE… It all started when a prominent A-Lister (yes, I’m talking about Kim), saw my blog article entitled “The New Model for Freelance Copywriting Success in 2018 (And Beyond)”.
Kim proceeded to rip me to shreds in her weekly e-letter—taking umbrage with a few of my points, while actually agreeing with my later.
So I wrote another blog post entitled “An Open Letter To An A-List Copywriter (From The Guy You Lambasted In Your Last Email)” to point out the discrepancies in her argument—and her surprising error in mistaking my blog post for a promotion.
Kim didn’t see my response until somebody (none other than Ben Settle) forwarded it to her—saying “I think you done pissed him off…”
KIM HERE… Now I thought, here Chris was acting all butt-hurt. Did I massively screw up?
Oops, I kind of did actually. In my haste to get my weekly e-letter Copy Insiders out, I took what was a blog post, and read it as though it was a promotion for a course about retainer arrangements. (Chris offers a free mini-course on retainers, but doesn’t sell one.)
Nevertheless, what Chris had written STILL raised the hairs on the back of my grizzled, 20-plus-year copywriting veteran neck.
I still felt what he’d put out there was, at best, misinformation. While I agreed with some of what he had said, I felt strongly (and still do) that…
The freelance copywriting dream is NOT over!
Now, that’s a pretty strong emotional response from two supposedly mature, professional adults. It appeared to be the beginning of a full-on, copywriter super fight!
And part of what really raised Kim’s hackles was this little excerpt from Chris’ original blog post:
Kim strongly disputed this point in her Copy Insiders e-letter. Here’s what she wrote:
“Having just returned from a 3-week vacation in Italy, where I spent my days sightseeing, drinking Aperol spritzes, and not doing a lick of work–and coming home to find more than $15,000 in royalty checks stuffed into my mailbox–I can tell you the ‘good old days’ are still here. The internet has changed nothing (some of those royalties were from online sales pages–at least one of them was written more than 2 years ago…)”
But there are other ways you can ramp up your income stream fast
Chris threw it back out at Kim with this retort, pointing out the error of her ways: “You spent most of your ‘critique’ actually proving my point. The point of this article is that if you’re going to find success as a copywriter nowadays, you need an opportunity to apprentice, get your reps in, have consistent work and consistent income.”
“Retainer deals give you the opportunity to tick all those boxes. When you’re starting from scratch in this journey, you’re not going to start earning royalties right out of the gate. You need clients and experience and confidence and connections before you can make the move to the big leagues… if that’s the path you want to take.”
The bottom line? We decided to take what could have been a very public, ongoing feud and instead act like grown-ass adults and TALK about things—and settle the issue amicably.
Chris was the first to suggest we hop on a call so we could bury the hatchet and discuss our differences. Kim agreed and sent over the Zoom link pronto. And well—let’s just say we found more we agreed on then disagreed about.
For the entire duration of that 75-minute call, we shared our war stories and explained some of the moves we’ve each made in our careers to get to the top in our respective niches.
Chris has managed to find a lot of success in his career because he’s mastered the art of landing retainers.
Kim has managed to find a lot of success in her career because she’s mastered the art of negotiating royalty deals.
We Both Discovered Predictable, Repeatable Systems For Generating Recurring Revenue In Our Copywriting Businesses… And Now, We’d Like To Show You How You Can Do The Same!
At the end of our call, we both agreed that if any copywriter was listening in, they would have walked away with priceless instructions for how they can land royalty, retainer and recurring revenue deals.
But, sadly… this call wasn’t recorded!
Well, we decided to should do something to reconcile this slip-up.
And it made sense to just not keep this knowledge we have between ourselves… and instead share it with a select group of copywriters who want to finally STOP dealing with crappy clients who never have enough money… and instead START landing favorable deals where you’re not only valued for your work… but where you’re also rewarded financially for it, too.
The 3 R’s: Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue— The Ultimate Freelance Business-Building Intensive
The 3 R’s: Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue is a 3-part virtual training program. It’s the ultimate freelance business-building intensive… and it’s unlike anything you’ve seen before.
This virtual training program is designed to show you just how easy it can be to land royalty, retainer, and recurring revenue deals in your freelance copywriting business.
The entire program was recorded LIVE on interactive group calls with detailed slides. Every word was captured on transcripts for easy reference. And a fourth Q&A call was thrown in at the last minute.
Throughout these no-holds-barred calls, Kim and Chris walked a small group of copywriters step-by-step through the system they use to land these kinds of deals… leaving no stone unturned. No filters, no secrets withheld–just the down-and-dirty details no one tells you (and that you usually have to learn from the “school of hard knocks”!)
Kim and Chris not only did a deep dive into the topics of landing royalty, retainer and recurring revenue deals… they also answered all of the attendees’ troubleshooting questions in real time. It’s all recorded for you on video – and you can see how these strategies were implemented in real life negotiations.
This isn’t one of those “just follow the instruction manual” type trainings… this program gives you the strategies–along with the tools– you need to overcome any obstacle standing in your way of landing bigger and better copywriting deals.
Get 3R's Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue – Kim Krause Schwalm & Chris Orzechowski , Only Price $67
Here’s a quick overview of what’s covered in this program:
Training Session #1
How To Jumpstart Your Freelance Earnings With Recurring Revenue Deals
This is where you start building the foundation for your copywriting business—and open the door for other forms of ongoing or passive income.
It starts with finding the right clients… turning them into REPEAT clients… and building a steady stream of cold, hard cash that comes in month after month like clockwork!
In this module, you’ll discover…
- What a recurring revenue copywriting deal is… and how to set your business up so you can get paid over and over again.
- A simple process for turning any “one-off” copy job into two… three… even five more gigs without having to hard sell or pressure your clients. (Do it right… and they’ll be ecstatic to send you as much work as you can handle.)
- The 5 steps to finally landing all the recurring revenue deals you can handle. (Works even if you’re just starting out and are brand new to copy!)
- A set of “non-negotiable” criteria for finding copywriting clients who WANT to reward copywriters with recurring revenue arrangements. Plus one HUGE RED FLAG you need to watch out for (If they start talking about ________, they might as well have “DANGER DANGER” flashing over their head).
- Should you take the time teach your clients about copy? The surprising advice Kim & Chris give to anyone who’s working with less informed clients.this area
- The 9 characteristics to look for in a good client. Once you know what to look for, it’s easy to find the clients who are serious and actually have money to pay for your talents.
- The best (and worst) places to look for high quality copywriting clients who not only have money to pay you… but are EXCITED about throwing big sums of money at writers who do a good job.
- What do you do if you don’t have any samples? Here’s a simple way to have a portfolio that will blow away any potential client within the next 30 days.
- The simple “client-getting” exercise that helped propel David Ogilvy from a fry cook to owner of The World’s Largest Advertising Agency. Even if you want to stay a freelancer your entire life, if you spend a few minutes doing this… you’d be amazed how many “dream clients” you can land.
- Where copywriting clients hang out in droves…and why rookie freelancers ignore the gold mine hidden right under their nose.
- How to get close to clients and important decision makers at the companies you’d like to work for. (Most of the time, they’re hiding in plain sight… and you can get an “in” a lot easier than you think.)
- What you should NEVER do when a prospective client contacts you. This common negotiation-killing mistake ruins your pricing and reputation.
- The 3 BIGGEST MISTAKES copywriters make when they look for clients. If you’re doing any one of these things… clients will run in the opposite direction, fast!
- The one piece of advice you need to hear if you’ve ever doubted yourself or your abilities to help a client. (Once you hear this, your imposter syndrome will start to subside… and you’ll start to believe in yourself and your skills.)
- What are the most common pain points big companies have? (Once you know these 8 pain points, it’s like playing with cheat codes. You’ll know exactly how to steer any conversation in the right direction… which will make getting the gig easier than ever before.)
- A case study breakdown of how Chris turned one copywriting job into 3 more jobs with the same client… without having to pressure, hard sell or look needy. In fact, after he did this… these clients only want to work with him. He explains how YOU can flip the script and become your client’s “go-to” copywriter.
- What do you do if you DON’T have “conversion percentages” to show potential clients? Can you still get hired? As it turns out… there’s an easy way to flip this question back into your clients and get hired even if you don’t have a laundry list of tested campaigns to fall back on.
- 5 big marketing problems every client has that they want help solving. Know these… and you’ll look like a “conversion genius” in their eyes.
- How to go from just being another “order taking” copywriter who writes anything a client sends them… to being a “problem-solving” copywriter who gets paid big bucks not only to write, but to advise and strategize.
- The one Netflix show every copywriter needs to watch at least five times if you want to fast-track your career. Yes. Five times! (Chris swears by this.)
- How do you get clients if you’re just starting out? Even if you’re starting from scratch, Chris and Kim lay out a few foolproof strategies that can get you copy gigs in the next few days.
- Should you ever offer to work for free? Kim and Chris get into a little spat on this topic… but the stories they share can radically change the trajectory of your copywriting career
- Congrats, you got the job! But… how do you keep your clients happy? Focus on these four things and you’ll have clients coming back to you again and again.
- Kim’s biggest career regret…and how freelancers can easily avoid her mistake (hint: it costs you NOTHING to do it and it can build your business MUCH faster).
- How to avoid giving “desperate vibes”–even if you’re a rookie copywriter and have never worked with a client before.
- Why Chris was able to accelerate his career faster than most other copywriters… and his best advice that’ll help you start working with better clients who pay big fees even faster.
- The secret to winning any client’s respect… and to finally start getting paid what you’re truly worth.
- 4 ways to avoid being labeled a pain in the ass copywriter. How to keep yourself “refer-able” in an industry where everybody talks.
- Questions to ask yourself if you ever get offered an “in-house” gig. There are a lot of factors to think about. And you need to consider the things Kim and Chris discuss here
- And much more!
Training Session #2
How To Find And WIN High Four-Figure Retainer Deals
This is where the rubber meets the road. No more waking up in bed sweating over how you’re going to pay the bills. No more desperate trolling for clients online or at networking events. No more hanging onto your day job while you grind away at night on low-paying freelance gigs.
Get a few of these lucrative retainer arrangements under your belt and you can rest easy, regain your dignity, and say “Buh-bye” to that pain-in-the-neck boss!
In this module, you'll discover…
- Why clients WANT to retain copywriters. If you can do any one of these five things for a client, they’ll want to keep you paying you forever.
- Have retainer deals been hiding right under your nose this entire time? Chris opens your eyes and reveals dozens of “once-hidden” retainer opportunities you can pursue immediately… no matter where you live or what kind of copy you write.
- Hookers, hitmen, and… $10,000 copywriting retainers? Discover the one surprising place where you can find a plethora of hidden copywriting opportunities. (Most people would NEVER think to look here.)
- How many clients do you need to get to $100k/year? A lot less than you think. (Here’s a hint: you can count the number on one hand. Learn how to negotiate the kind of deals that make hitting your income goals a breeze.)
- How to build a “moat of security” that will keep you booked, busy and bursting at the seams with client work for the rest of your life.
- The one daily habit that ALL of the world’s most successful copywriters share. Start doing this TODAY and you’ll be amazed where it takes you!
- How to land well-paying retainer gigs even if you’re brand new to writing copy. Just follow these 4 simple steps.
- How to spot (and land) a retainer gig with a big name client who can accelerate your career and fast-track you to the big leagues of copywriting.
- Want new retainer gigs to show up in your email inbox on a monthly (even weekly) basis? YES, it’s possible. You can make this happen in as little as 20-30 minutes. Kick your feet up, sit back, relax… and cherry-pick the clients you’d love to work with.
- What to type into your search bar to find dozens of hot and fresh retainer gigs that are waiting to be filled by writers like YOU
- A step-by-step breakdown into how Chris landed one of his dream clients… and how you can do the same.
- Where to find high-paying copy retainers on Facebook. The best part? You won’t have to post “value bombs” 10x a day and get mass-unfollowed by your friends and family members
- Two popular websites most copywriters avoid like the plague… even though they are brimming with high-quality, high-paying copywriting retainer gigs.
- A simple way to beat out 99% of the other copywriters you’re competing with so you can WIN more gigs, with a lot less stress.
- How to ACE an interview with a client… and the questions you should ask that make you stand out, get remembered and ultimately win the gig.
- What to NEVER do when you’re on the first interview call with a client. Most copywriters do this… and it ruins their chances of ever getting hired.
- What do clients look for when they’re looking to hire a writer to join their team? These 4 things are very high on their priority list… and you NEED to know them if you want to have a shot.
- 3 “word-for-word” scripts you can use on a call with a potential client that immediately PROVE to your clients that you are the best copywriter for the job. You can read them off these slides… and watch your clients eyes light up.
- What happens if a client asks you a question you don’t have an answer for? Here’s how to navigate that situation, avoid looking like an idiot and come out looking like a true professional who they’ll still want to hire.
- How do you actually close the deal after talking with a client who’s interested in hiring you for a retainer? Follow this 73-word script and clients will be whipping out their checkbook to pay you.
- How to turn a one-off gig into a retainer deal. (hint: dangle the carrot)
- The 4 types of retainer deals. How to structure each deal. How to introduce the offer to a client. And the pro’s and con’s of each one.
- The easiest type of retainer deal to close… and exactly what to say that will get clients to say “yes.”
- What happens if your client starts to scope creep your retainer deal? Use this kind of retainer deal structure to make a killing anytime they start asking for more work.
- Want to stop trading time for money? Learn about the one kind of retainer that’s perfect for fast writers who want to get all their work done and spend the rest of their time lounging around.
- Want to stop writing so damn much but STILL get paid a ton? Discover one type of retainer deal that’s perfect for writers who know a thing or two about strategy.
- One thing you should do each month with your retainer clients that keeps them happy and gets them excited to keep paying you. Works like a charm… and it’s a true win-win.
- What should you include in your retainer contract? Chris and Kim are NOT lawyers… but they reveal a few important things they like to have in all of their agreements with clients.
- How to get your current retainer clients to introduce you to other, high quality clients in their network.
- The secret to getting people to refer you new retainer clients. (It’s sound too easy but it really works!)
- The best retainer model for rookie copywriters. Chris says “it’s so easy for the client to understand and say YES to this… it takes almost no negotiation skills, whatsoever.”
- And much, much more…
Get 3R's Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue – Kim Krause Schwalm & Chris Orzechowski , Only Price $67
Training Session #3
Generating True Passive Income Through Royalty Deals
This is the “holy grail” of freelance copywriting and consulting. It’s entirely possible to have fat 4- and 5-figure checks stuff your mailbox (or hit your bank account directly) while you’re lolling on the beach or hanging out in tapas bars in Barcelona… or simply cutting your hours in half so you can make it to your kids’ soccer games and school performances.
It’s like the old 80s’ tune by Dire Straits, “Money for Nothing”…except it’s for something. In some cases, something you wrote several months if not YEARS ago! (Yes—for real: Kim’s had several controls that have paid her steady royalty income for as long as 10 years!) We’re going to spill all the secrets on how to negotiate and score the best royalty deals—and which ones to AVOID.
In this module, you'll discover…
- The one thing you MUST do if you want to start earning big royalty checks.
- 3 ways to maximize your chances of writing a promotion that beats the control and starts earning you royalty checks.
- Common royalty percentages that most clients feel comfortable paying. Follow these guidelines so you don’t cheat yourself out of money that SHOULD be yours!
- Four types of copywriting projects you can do that earn you royalties. (These certainly aren’t the ONLY kind of projects you could do for royalties, but they are the most common and most lucrative).
- How much can you actually earn from online royalties? What about royalties form offline promotions? Kim breaks down the math behind the lucrative checks you can expect to earn once you win your first control.
- What kinds of companies LIKE to pay their copywriter’s royalties. (Some of them are ACTIVELY LOOKING for writers just like you – and it doesn’t matter when you’re reading this. These 13 companies in particular have a never ending need for copy and that’s not going to change anytime soon.)
- Where the companies who hire copywriters for royalty deals typically hang out… and how to get your foot in the door, no matter what level of experience you’re currently at.
- Why companies pay copywriters royalties – this is important to understand and will help you get very clear on what kind of clients you should be working with (contrary to popular belief… NO, it’s NOT just publishers who pay royalties.) Once you understand THEIR perspective, it makes landing these deals so much easier.
- How to quote a project with a royalty agreement. Kim breaks down her quote structure in addition to a super important negotiating tip that is CRUCIAL for getting paid what you’re worth.
- One HUGE mistake some copywriters make that can cost them as much as tens of thousands of dollars in royalties. Do NOT make this mistake.
- A simple way to negotiate better terms that protect you from going months without seeing a payment from your clients. (Sometimes THEY are the ones dragging your feet… and when this happens, you can suffer. Kim shows how to protect yourself.)
- What to ask your client for before you start a royalty project. These items can make or break your success, and make you look like a real pro.
- How to get paid even if your client cancels the project. This is way more common than you’d think… but only smart writers know how to protect themselves and get what they’re entitled to. Follow Kim’s advice here very closely if you don’t want to end up working for free.
- What happens if you don't win the control? Here’s how to pick yourself up and bounce back fast. (And how to turn this experience into a win, and possibly even some future work and royalties.)
- Kim’s advice for finding “low-hanging-fruit” royalty deals that are easier to win. Always ask this question of a prospective client when deciding which project to take on.
- What Chris learned from his 3 royalty deals with entrepreneurs. He shares the two mistakes he made… and the details about the one royalty deal he did that worked incredibly well.
- How Kim easily enticed the legendary Joe Sugarman into sending her great clients. NO – he’s not going to start referring you clients. But you can adapt this technique to orchestrate more referrals in your own business.
- The path to becoming an A-list copywriter. Kim explains her epic rise to the top of the industry… and shares priceless lessons every copywriter should follow if they want to become an A-lister one day
- What Kim did to become the first female to have a Boardroom control. (And how she dethroned a few legendary copywriters’ controls in the process.)
- How to quote a project with a royalty agreement even if you’ve never done it before & are struggling with imposter syndrome. This step-by-step advice makes it a cinch.
- Does asking for a percentage of gross sales make you look GREEDY? How to overcome this story you’re telling yourself…and why this one thing can be a valuable negotiating tool.
- Why Kim spends at least 10% of her time on the “non-copy parts” that she doesn’t get paid for (and why it helps her get even MORE successful controls!)
- And much, much more…
BONUS TRAINING SESSION
The “Ask-Us-Anything” Speed Coaching Call Recording
One of the bonuses we gave during the live version of this micro-coaching program was a 3-hour speed coaching session. The copywriters in this program each got an opportunity to “hotseat” their copywriting businesses, discuss their deals, and troubleshoot any issues or obstacles standing in their way. You’ll learn a TON on this call: it’s three hours of real world application of all of these concepts… and it’s a masterclass in deal-making.
Hiring Kim and Chris for one hour would be well over $1,500–making this 3-hour session a $4,500 value just on its own. You get to peek inside BOTH of their brains where they share their best-kept secrets and strategies for negotiating and landing better copy deals.
An Incredible Value That Will Pay For Itself Ten, Even 100 Times Over!
If you were to hire Kim for private coaching, you would pay a MINIMUM of $36,000 a year to become one of her students–if she decided to let you in.
And guess what… it’d be worth every single penny!
(She is, after all, one of the most accomplished, living direct response copywriters alive today… and her students make incredible breakthroughs with her help… both in terms of writing skill and the income explosions she helps them achieve.)
Meanwhile, Chris charges writers almost $6,000 for a six-month coaching stint (and that’s a bargain for the kind of instantly actionable know-how he routinely dishes out).
After all, half of the writers he coaches have been scooped up by big financial publishers that are practically household names in our space (and they’re already earning royalty checks on the controls they’ve both written and beaten). The other half are habitually booked out and he can’t even refer clients to them anymore because they’ve started wait lists.
SO the bottom line is, if you were to convince the both of us to coach you for just one-month (which neither of us ever do), it would easily cost you upwards of $4,000.
But we realize that not everyone is able to afford that kind of investment.
And we didn’t want anything to stand in your way of you learning how you can start landing more royalty, retainer and recurring revenue deals than ever before.
That’s why when we started kicking around the idea for this “micro-coaching” program, we thought $1,000 would be a fair price.
After all, one retainer gig could pay you at least 5 or 10 times that amount. And one royalty deal could pay you multiples of that every single month for the next five years (or even longer).
So in our eyes… a mere $1,000 seemed more than reasonable.
But, we realize that’s still going to be a big barrier to entry for some newer writers who are just starting out… who don’t have a lot of clients… and who might even still be stuck in a day job (like Chris was for four whole years, as he built his copywriting skills and portfolio). That’s why…
We Decided To Do Something Truly Crazy
After that fateful Zoom call (also known as “the beer summit without beer” as it was early in the morning), which led to the series of live calls an exclusive group of copywriters were able to take part in…Chris messaged Kim and said, listen…
“If our goal is to help a LOT of writers, I think we’re going to need to make this new virtual coaching program super affordable. If we keep it at $1,000… only a small handful of people are going to be able to afford it.
Why don’t we offer it for like $397… and we can always raise the price in the future if we ever decide to do it again. We can double or triple it and it’d still be super valuable.”
So for a very limited time, you can join this incredible coaching program for the super low investment of just …
Get 3R's Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue – Kim Krause Schwalm & Chris Orzechowski , Only Price $67
Why You Need To Order RIGHT NOW
Do the math…that comes out to just $132.33 for each 60 to 90-minute call (not even counting the bonus 3-hour-long Q&A call). That’s a fraction of our combined hourly rate of more than $1,000!
But that’s not ALL you get in this exciting new 3 R’s: Royalties, Retainers, and Recurring Revenue Complete Virtual Program.
Take a look at everything that’s included:
- Unlimited access to video recordings of all 3 Training Sessions plus the 3-hour-long bonus Q&A call–nearly 7 hours of training in total with both Kim and Chris!
- The detailed slides outlining the training used in each of the 3 Sessions
- Word-for-word transcripts for each of the 3 Training Sessions for quick and easy reference
- And last–but certainly not least–just about everything Kim and Chris could think of to include in the brand new and EXCLUSIVE… 3 R’s TOOL KIT (a $1,000+ value just on its own)
- Chris’ secret client-getting exercise that will quickly have you flooded with work
- 10 questions you must ask ANY prospective client before taking them on (helps you avoid headaches and hassles later!)
- 5 simple steps to writing a killer bio or “About” page that will have clients salivating at the mouth to hire you (even if you’re a complete “newbie”!)
- Kim’s very own master class in negotiating the very best royalty deal (works for retainer and other recurring revenue deals, too!)
- Client agreement/contract templates for royalty, retainer, and “one-off” projects–this could save you more than $2,000 in legal fees alone! (and help you avoid costly mistakes)
- Veteran copywriters’ “cheat sheet” to little-known negotiable items on big company contracts (no one else EVER tells you this…)
- The exact emails to send to a late-paying client to get the money you’re due–plus the stern “demand letter” that will have them sweating bullets and paying up if the emails don’t work!
- And much more!
This is the first time we’re making this complete virtual program available–and including this exclusive, one-of-a-kind tool kit! You’ll want to grab your copy now while we’re still offering this program at this incredible price.
These strategies and tools could easily earn you back 10 times, even 100 times your investment. So you’ll want to take action now. We reserve the right to raise the price in the future.
Take a look at what people who did the live program with us have to say about The 3 R’s: Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue program…
No more “imposter syndrome” feeling!
“When you usually buy a course to learn something, you get one head teaching the content. This was very different. The combination of both Chris and Kim who work in different ways gave me a full picture of how to come up with the right contracts for my copy business. That ‘imposter syndrome’ feeling has been squelched. There's something in here for everyone. I can guarantee that.”
—Gary Hones, Green Kite Media
Will save me costly mistakes!
“I took Kim and Chris's ‘3R’s’ class on its maiden voyage, and I would recommend this to anyone who is either a beginner or intermediate copywriter. If you are an advanced writer who hasn't dealt much with royalties or retainers, you will also get a lot of practical information you can use right away. This was a short class that packed a lot of punch. Kim and Chris wasted no time getting right to the information that can make or lose a writer money. The material covered on royalties and retainers is not found in any other class I've seen. They took a deep dive into both subjects, and I'm sure that particularly where royalties are concerned, having this information will save me making costly mistakes in negotiations.
This isn't just theory, this is information you can use immediately. The other outstanding thing about this course is the ‘two heads are better than one’ proposition. Kim and Chris both have deep experience as writers, and different viewpoints. They don't agree on everything, and that gave me different factors to consider and multiple ideas and solutions for handling client scenarios. If you're a writing solopreneur, running your business right is critical to earning at the level you deserve—and this class will arm you to do just that.”
—Steffi Baker, Copywriter
Can make or break your freelancing career!
"I LOVED this course! It gives you the real nitty-gritty on how to increase your freelance copywriting income. I was literally shocked by one of the ways to get a retainer…never even thought of it! I also discovered two essential things you need to discuss with your clients that can make a huge difference in how much money you'll earn from royalties. We're talking thousands and even hundreds of thousands of dollars you may be leaving on the table—plus proven ways to keep your clients coming back for more… and more. This is KILLER info that can make or break your freelancing career!"
—Tara Waechter, Copywriter
Here’s How To Get Access
If you’re interested in getting access to this incredible training program… then here’s what you need to do.
Click the button below and enter your information on the next page to reserve your spot.
Remember, your investment today is only a one-time payment of $397. That entitles you to all 3 Modules of the The 3 R’s: Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue program.
You’ll also enjoy full and free access to all 4 video call recordings, the transcripts, the slides, and the tool kit (complete with over 20 worksheets, prompts, scripts and other tools designed to help you start landing these deals ASAP!)
But please only do so if you are SUPER committed to actually making this happen. There are no refunds. And all sales are final.
We can’t wait to “see” you soon!
Kim Krause Schwalm & Chris Orzechowski (AKA “BFFs”)
P.S. Things did get a bit HEATED on these calls. After all, we’re both passionate about the directions our copywriting careers have gone—and want to help others follow the paths we’ve taken. And yes, we’re both stubborn and opinionated and think we’re usually right.
The upside is, you’re going to learn A LOT… and hear new strategies and takeaways you may not hear otherwise. Because we’re going to kick up some dirt and air out the truth. We’ve got a combined 25+ years of in the trenches, copywriting “war stories” and plenty of wisdom to share. We didn’t hold back an inch! You DON’T want to miss out and regret it later
Tag: 3R's Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue – Kim Krause Schwalm & Chris Orzechowski Review. 3R's Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue – Kim Krause Schwalm & Chris Orzechowski download. 3R's Royalties, Retainers & Recurring Revenue – Kim Krause Schwalm & Chris Orzechowski discount.