Purchase Brave New Future for Love and Couplehood – Susan Johnson at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Clinical psychologist and groundbreaking researcher Susan Johnson is the developer of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), which focuses on uncovering and deepening attachment bonds to heal troubled relationships.
In 2016, Dr. Johnson was named Psychologist of the Year by the American Psychological Association, and received an award for outstanding research by the American Family Therapy Academy. She’s the author of The Love Secret, Hold Me Tight, The Practice of Emotionally Focused Therapy, and numerous other books. Throughout her distinguished career, for which she received the Order of Canada, Johnson has established that it’s not an oxymoron to speak of the “science of love.”
In this recording, Dr. Johnson will discuss how in today’s world—where close, exclusive relationships are often framed as incidentals rather than essentials in people’s lives, and a commitment like marriage as a quaint, unnecessary custom—we have the power to shape our intimate relationships as couples in ways that lead to true, secure connection, even when the pathway there is dark and hidden.
- Explore the threats to connected relationships and the solutions we can offer clients from attachment theory and science, so they can move from more avoidant relationships to secure bonding.
- Demonstrate the significance of loving emotional connection on clinical efforts to improve healthy relationship interactions and the assess the implications of attachment on effective daily functioning.
Societal Misunderstandings of Love
- Love vs. Infatuation
- Significance of relationship
- Role of Attachment in Parenting Styles
- Advantages of Healthy Attachment
- Destructiveness of Loneliness
Elements in a Loving Bond
- Healthy Corrective Experiences
- Missing Out
Role of Choice
- An Existential Dilemma
- Risk of Emotional Vulnerability
- Role of Fear on Emotional Responses
- Rationality of Emotions
- Necessity of Risk
Impact of Emotional Connection on the Brain
Video Case Study
Get Brave New Future for Love and Couplehood – Susan Johnson, Only Price $27
Tag: Brave New Future for Love and Couplehood – Susan Johnson Review. Brave New Future for Love and Couplehood – Susan Johnson download. Brave New Future for Love and Couplehood – Susan Johnson discount.