Purchase Calming the Anxious Brain – Catherine M. Pittman at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
The past decade has brought new understanding about the neuroscience behind anxiety and fear. But how many of us can communicate this knowledge to clients in a clear, engaging way that actually enhances effective treatment?
You don’t need to be a brain scientist to tap into the power of neuroplasticity and revolutionize your approach to treating anxiety. This workshop recording will explore brain-based techniques to stop the symptoms of anxiety, including panic attacks, rumination, and nausea.
- Use examples to illustrate how the anxious brain functions and how to use that information in session to improve treatment outcomes.
- Describe the role of the amygdala and cortex in maintaining anxiety disorders s for purposes of client psychoeducation.
- Explain how learning about the neuroscience of anxiety can improve client engagement.
- Use neurologically informed CBT techniques to help clients reduce anxious responding by making changes in both the cortex and the amygdala.
- Scope of Practice
- Learning Objectives
Using Neuroscience in the Treatment of Anxiety
- Neuroscience & Anxiety
- Neuroscience & Therapists
- Using Neuroscience to Enhance Client Engagement
- Treatment Goal Selection
- Neuropsychologically Informed CBT
- Two Pathways to Anxiety
Understanding Anxiety in the Brain: The Amygdala Pathway
- Fight, Flight, Freeze
- Language of the Amygdala
- Triggers Created in the Amygdala
- Neuroplasticity in the Amygdala
- Amygdala-Focused Interventions
Understanding Anxiety in the Brain: The Cortex Pathway
- Relationship between the Cortex & Amygdala
- Neuroplasticity in the Cortex
- Cortex-Based Interventions
Get Calming 71the Anxious Brain – Catherine M. Pittman, Only Price $71
Tag: Calming the Anxious Brain – Catherine M. Pittman Review. Calming the Anxious Brain – Catherine M. Pittman download. Calming the Anxious Brain – Catherine M. Pittman discount.