Purchase Certificate Course in Developing Social-Emotional Skills & Self-Regulation in Students – Carol Westby at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
You’re frustrated, exhausted, and stressed. You give your all every day, but it often doesn’t feel like enough!
If only you had a magic wand that would teach children the skills they need to:
- Reduce emotional outbursts
- Increase their ability to self-regulate without reminders
- Improve problem solving skills, communication skills, and more…
But the time it takes to teach these skills! And the energy! Forget about it. It seems like there’s never enough!
That’s why we’re here.
When children can identify their feelings, manage their behavior, and express their wants and needs appropriately — they have a much higher chance of success in the world.
And these children and their families are relying on you.
So isn’t it time…
… to say YES to hundreds of tried-and-true interventions that really work?
… to say YES to the actionable strategies you’ve been waiting for?
… to say YES to the tips and tricks you need to help at-risk children?
Learn it all TODAY from internationally renowned language and literacy expert, Carol Westby, CCC-SLP, PhD, BCS-CL — who brings decades of experience and a passion for multicultural issues in this work.
How rewarding it will be to watch children blossom and grow as you start to feel rejuvenated, supported, and more consistent in your daily workflow.
In this exclusive online certificate course, you’ll learn step by step how to help young people conquer challenging skills — while managing your own stress and expectations.
And you’ll end the course with a toolbox full of proven methods thanks to Dr. Westby’s multiple case examples and personal stories. It’s all here…
If kids knew how to self-regulate, they would! They just need to learn HOW.
And we’ll show you how to teach them in this brand-new course.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
Developing Social-Emotional Skills & Self-Regulation in Students
Autobiographical Memory & Personal Narratives
Stages of Narrative Development and Development of “Self”
Strategies to Develop and Integrate Life Stories
The Relevance of Storytelling to Social-Emotional Development
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and the Effects of Trauma on Autobiographical Memory
- The Influence of Culture on Narratives: Universal Narrative Content
- Children’s Early Autobiographical Narratives and Frequent Themes
- Assessment of Fictional Narratives and Personal Narratives
- The Role of Stimuli, Tasks, and Demands: Goals, Examples and Tools
- Using Prompts to Evoke Personal Narratives (and What to Avoid)
- The Development and Assessment of Life Story Narratives: Themes and Events
- Promoting Autobiographical Memory with and without Visual Support
- The Value of Reminiscing and Personal Narration
- Connecting Emotions/Behaviors/Mental States of Characters to Self to Promote Self-Regulation
- Building Vocabulary and Syntax to Talk about Thoughts, Feelings, Self and Identity
- Emotion Coaching: Understanding and Identifying Emotions and Connecting Emotions/Mental States and Actions
- Storytelling: Developing, Organizing & Telling Your Story
PLUS, for a limited time, take advantage of these FREE BONUS CE VIDEOS:
Children with Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs):
Interventions for the Caregiver & Child
The Relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and Development
- Types of ACEs and the Biological/Neurological Effects
- Autobiographical Memory and Narratives in Parents & Children Who Have Experienced ACEs
- Straightforward, Evidence-Based Interventions Easily Integrated into Practice
Interventions that Promote Attunement/Affect Management
- Supportive Caregiver Interventions That Promote Secure Attachment
- How One’s Temperament Affects a Child’s Response to Danger
- The Use of Mindfulness and Mindsight in Response to Children’s Behaviors
Promoting Resiliency for Personal Narratives and Self-Regulation
- Aspects of Self-identity and Childhood Competencies
- Reminiscing: Key to Social-emotional Development and How to Encourage in Children
- Developing Children’s Emotional Understanding: Emotion Coaching, Reading Body Cues, Recognizing Emotions in Stories, and More
Screen Time, Learning & Communication in the 21st Century
Screen Time: The Risks and the Benefits
- Positive Benefits to Screen Use (Yes, there are some!)
- Violent Video Games: What the Research Shows
- Concerns Regarding Screen Time
- Effects on Health, Memory and Learning
- Social Media and Youth
- Mental Health & Addiction
Children with Higher Risk for Negative Effects
- Developmental Disabilities
- Factors to Help You Choose Appropriate Media
- Children’s Environmental Sensitivities
Strategies for Managing Screen Time and Alternatives
- Context: Technoference
- Content: Engagement and Active, Meaningful, Social Involvement
- How to Meet Each Child’s Unique Needs
Get Certificate Course in Developing Social-Emotional Skills & Self-Regulation in Students – Carol Westby, Only Price $67
Tag: Certificate Course in Developing Social-Emotional Skills & Self-Regulation in Students – Carol Westby Review. Certificate Course in Developing Social-Emotional Skills & Self-Regulation in Students – Carol Westby download. Certificate Course in Developing Social-Emotional Skills & Self-Regulation in Students – Carol Westby discount.social-emotional skills examples, social-emotional skills activities, social-emotional skills definition, social-emotional skills training, social-emotional skills preschool.