Purchase Compassionate Inquiry – Gabor Maté at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...
By separating mind from body and the individual from the social environment, we limit our ability to address the roots of many of the emotional and physical problems along a broad range of conditions that our clients bring to therapy.
The first part of the workshop recording will address mental health diagnoses, such as addiction, ADHD, and depression; the second, chronic physical illnesses from autoimmune disease to malignancy.
These interactive sessions will demonstrate a developmental approach that recognizes the lifelong impact of early childhood stress, often exacerbated by socially induced cultural dislocation.
- Demonstrate how to keep clients engaged in present-moment experience using a mind-body framework.
- Explain how to help clients access emotional states through body awareness.
- Discuss how to uncover early traumatic events of childhood and unconscious feeling states.
- Explore how to cultivate deeper therapeutic presence by bringing attention to what remains unexpressed in clients’ everyday awareness.
In this workshop Dr. Mate weaves together scientific research, his practice and personal experiences to present a treatment modality that transforms and heals.
Mate defines and introduces Compassionate Inquiry as an approach to psychotherapy in which both the individual and therapist uncover the level of consciousness, mental climate, hidden assumptions, implicit memories and body states which forms the real message that words both express and conceal.
This session will:
- Review the basic assumptions of Compassionate Inquiry
- Understand the importance for both the therapist and client, to embody their true nature and co-create a new paradigm
- Recognize the limitations of the DSM and of using diagnoses as labels
- Look at emotional and physical diseases that can be addressed by Compassionate Inquiry
- Recognize the importance of relational aspects of diagnosis
- Explore questions that create conditions under which a new paradigm can develop
Mate builds on his book, When the Body Says “No”.
This part of the session will:
- Understand the belief that who gets sick is not accidental
- How to challenge a client’s processing system
- Understand the role of stress in the development of disease
- Review the stress reaction from a systematic understanding
- Identify the risk facts and the primary adaptations to stress and how it affects: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health
- Look at several case studies that used Compassionate Inquiry to bring about transformation and healing
Get Compassionate Inquiry – Gabor Maté, Only Price $29
Tag: Compassionate Inquiry – Gabor Maté Review. Compassionate Inquiry – Gabor Maté download. Compassionate Inquiry – Gabor Maté discount.