Purchase DS4B 101-R: Business Analysis with R – Matt Dancho at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
DS4B 101-R: Business Analysis with R – Matt Dancho course is available you will get immediately after payment only
The Perfect Course For Business Professionals Seeking To Advance Your Career
Accelerate your career by learning data science, the most in-demand skill of this century!
Taking the Business Analysis With R course is the equivalent of:
50+ tool-based courses
2 end-to-end projects
1 foundational data science education
1 clear-cut path to learning data science in 7 weeks that would otherwise take 1 year+ to learn
This course is designed for…
- Business Analysts that want to advance your career with Data Science
- Microsoft Excel Users that are ready to go beyond Excel to a more powerful, data-specific programming language
Example of what you create in the course
Machine Learning Foundations
We've streamlined machine learning into 5 hours of video, 44 lessons that you will learn in Week 6 covering all of the major algorithms including:
- Linear Regression
- Generalized Linear Models (GLM)
- Decision Trees
- Random Forest
- Bonus – Support Vector Machines
Learning data science used to be difficult
So you're a business professional that wants to accelerate your career by learning data science.
This is an excellent decision! Until you try to figure out where to start.
The prospect of learning data science seems daunting. There are an endless series of decisions that need to be made.
"Which language is right for me?"
"What libraries should I use?"
"How much time will this take me?"
"What results will I get?"
"WHERE DO I START?!?!"
We've been there, which is why we've created Business Analysis With R for you.
Taking the guess-work out of learning data science
Business Analysis With R is a revolutionary program that takes the guess-work out of learning data science.
We provide you:
- A complete learning path with R: R is the perfect data science language to learn if transitioning from Microsoft Excel. R is functional, which is very similar to Excel.
- A cohesive tool chain: You use a common programming API called the tidyverse that simplifies the process of importing, joining, cleaning, wrangling, visualizing, modeling, and communicating data & results.
- Comprehensive resources: You are provided cheat sheets, code templates, and resources that speed up learning and make referring back to materials simple.
- A 7-week system that packs in a year of knowledge: It normally takes a year or more to learn the tool chain. You learn everything in 7 weeks w/ 5-10 hours per week of coursework.
- Full life-time access: Once you purchase the course, you gain life-time access to content now and any updates in the future.
Tools you will learn
You will learn an amazing tool chain called the tidyverse that makes performing data analysis fast and efficient. You'll learn how to use each one of the R packages, enabling you to perform the entire data analysis workflow including:
- Data import
- Joining Data
- Data Cleaning
- Data Manipulation
Resources you will get
The Business Analysis with R course comes packed with resources, tools, frameworks, and templates. Too many to go over. To talk numbers, you get:
- 100+ Code Lectures
- 15+ Hours of recorded content
- 10+ Cheatsheets & Walkthroughs
- 20+ Downloadable code templates
- 2 Projects
- and more!
Projects you will complete
The Business Analysis With R Course incorporates two projects as a guide for our learning:
- R&D Project – Goal: Utilize data to assist the Research & Development department in coming up with a new product idea and a targeted price point
- Marketing Project – Goal: Use data mining techniques to segment the customer base empowering the Marketing department to implement targeted emails to customers in turn increasing engagement
In week 7, you will create two reproducible business reports containing the results of the analysis.
Challenges you will conquer
The Business Analysis with R Course includes a number of challenges where you will apply what you've learned. Shown is the Week 6 Challenge that extends the Customer Segmentation to a real-world challenges where you will segment Companies by their stock price movements.
Summary of what you get
- A methodical training plan that encapsulates 1+ years of knowledge into an accelerated 7 week training – compared to on premise workshop ($5000 value)
- Hundreds of resources ($1000 value):
- 10+ Cheatsheets with Walkthroughs
- 20+ Downloadable Code Templates
- 2 Business Projects
- 4+ Challenges
Get DS4B 101-R: Business Analysis with R – Matt Dancho, Only Price $67
Tag: DS4B 101-R: Business Analysis with R – Matt Dancho Review. DS4B 101-R: Business Analysis with R – Matt Dancho download. DS4B 101-R: Business Analysis with R – Matt Dancho discount. business analysis and valuation, business analysis approach, business analysis artifacts