Purchase EKG Mastery: Cardiac Axis, Conduction Disturbances, and Chamber Enlargement – Cynthia L. Webner at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
For many nurses, the only chance they get to interpret ECG rhythm strips is when a patient is in distress. A simple and systematic method of assessing an ECG strip can help in those times of crises. In this seminar you will learn a practical and fun method for determining mean wave depolarization and how to use the axis wheel to determine quadrant and degree of axis. You will learn how to rapidly recognize and interpret ECG strips and be able to act confidently to plan for care of your patients with abnormal rhythms.
- Hexaxial reference system
- Practical and fun method for determining mean wave of depolarization
- Utilizing the axis wheel to calculate degree of axis
- Conduction disturbances within the His Purkinje system
- Right bundle branch block
- Left bundle branch block
- Left anterior hemiblock
- Left posterior hemiblock
- ST / T wave changes associated with bundle branch blocks
- Conduction disturbances within SA and AV node
- Atrial enlargement
- Ventricular enlargement
- Left ventricular hypertrophy
- Right ventricular hypertrophy
- Apply the "handy" method for rapid axis determination.
- Differentiate between right and left bundle branch block by the morphology in lead V1.
- Identify the criteria for diagnosis of left anterior hemiblock.
- Describe ST/T wave changes associated with right and left bundle branch blocks.
- Relate ECG findings of hypertrophy to potential clinical implications
Tag: EKG Mastery: Cardiac Axis, Conduction Disturbances, and Chamber Enlargement – Cynthia L. Webner Review. EKG Mastery: Cardiac Axis, Conduction Disturbances, and Chamber Enlargement – Cynthia L. Webner download. EKG Mastery: Cardiac Axis, Conduction Disturbances, and Chamber Enlargement – Cynthia L. Webner discount.