Purchase Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded course is available you will get immediately after payment only
Heads up: Only the nerds are using ClickMinded.
Let’s talk about the single most underrated tool in your digital marketing toolbox. It’s email.
I doubt I need to convince you that email marketing is the most powerful thing you can do, or that it’s usually the highest ROI channel, or that email is NOT dead and will not be dying anytime soon.
You already know that (and that’s probably why you’re here.)
Many people have told you that the key to 2x, 3x, or 10x your (or your clients’) sales is to leverage your email subscribers—that’s true…
…but 99% of people don’t get those results.
You can stop reading and close this window if this doesn’t sound like you:
- You’ve set up a welcome email for new subscribers
- You’ve tried sending newsletters to keep your subscribers engaged and coming back
- [Bonus points] You’ve run a seasonal campaign like Black Friday or Christmas special
- You’ve had some success, but you’re still nowhere near 2x sales or higher.
Most people get stuck here and think that their problem is that their email list isn’t big enough.
TL;DR: the problem isn’t the size of your list…
…the reason why your email marketing strategy isn’t working is that you are not increasing your subscriber’s intent to buy.
Let me explain why this happens with a common email marketing tactic: newsletters.
I love newsletters, we use them at ClickMinded, and they are great to keep your company at your subscribers’ top-of-mind.
However, most newsletters just blast the exact same message to every single subscriber, regardless of what they are interested in or where they are in your funnel.
And that’s a problem.
Why would you treat a subscriber who has just added a product to their cart in the same way as you treat someone who hasn’t opened an email in 3 months?
A great email marketing strategy delivers highly relevant messages to your users when they are most helpful to them.
As opposed to your subscribers thinking “why am I receiving this?”, you should go for something that feels warm, fuzzy, and amazing, like:
A puppy in the mailbox (… but, please don’t put a puppy in a mailbox).
Of course, there’s a challenge: how can you make sure you are always delivering a relevant message at the right time when you have 100s or 1000s of subscribers?
Answer: by using automation to segment and deliver emails to your subscribers.
What if you could 2x or 3x your sales with an email marketing strategy that’s 99% automated?
- You could use this repeatable framework to set up massively successful email campaigns for your clients.
- You could create a powerful email funnel for your business that generates sales in autopilot while you just put more leads into it.
- You could get a new job or a promotion by implementing a comprehensive email strategy that fundamentally changes the direction of your company.
That’s exactly what the ClickMinded Email Marketing Training will help you accomplish…
…and we’ve been lucky enough to get Lucas Chevillard, the Email Strategist from Airbnb and one of the best email marketing minds in the game, to teach this course.
The ClickMinded Email Marketing Training teaches you EXACTLY how to massively increase sales with powerful email marketing automation.
This is just a taste of what you’ll get in the course.
How email marketing fits into your business
- Why email marketing is fundamentally different than any other channel out there (and how to convince ANY client, boss, or teammate to invest in email marketing)
- Simplifying the way you think of email marketing: there are only THREE types of emails and TWO methods of distribution
- The three fundamental principles that you need to always keep in mind when working on email marketing
The email marketing framework
- How to build a “lifecycle” strategy using just 4 types of campaigns (and how each of those helps you with a specific part of your sales funnel)
- Discover how you can borrow tactics from companies like Slack, Airbnb, and Netflix to get your new subscribers to take action as soon as they join your list
- Learn to achieve DEEP levels of engagement with your users by using data to segment subscribers and trigger content (with examples from Spotify, Kickstarter, Casper, and ProductHunt)
- How to “win back” users who have stopped interacting with your emails and put them back into your funnel (this is a super quick win that most marketers forget about)
- Why you should care about “list hygiene” if you really care about your subscribers (spoiler alert: unengaged subscribers can have a negative impact on those who care about your emails)
- The ONE time it’s ok to send a broadcast email to your entire list (and how to do it right, so you don’t end up in the spam folder)
Subscriber segmentation strategy
- How to make sure you get the entire picture for each of your email subscribers (where they are in your funnel, where they came from, what’s the last action they took, etc.)
- The 4 types of data you should use to effectively segment your subscribers: implicit data, explicit data, user personas, and engagement
- The right way to use tags and custom fields to gather data and segment subscribers (most people mess this one up)
- 10 powerful segmentation strategies to get more opens, clicks, and revenue from your campaigns
- Implementing segmentation on any email service provider, with step-by-step walkthroughs
- How to use “decision-based workflows” to automatically segment and email subscribers based on the data you’ve gathered (this is the easiest way to do personalization at scale)
How to create a world-class email campaign like Airbnb
- The FIVE questions you need to answer before you even start setting up a new email campaign (the most important one: how will you measure the success of your email?)
- A 3-step framework to overcome the major challenges of email design: multiple clients, mobile views, image-friendliness, new mobile operating systems, and wearables
- Effective copywriting tactics to make your emails stand out—did you know that the average users only spend about 8 seconds reading an email?
- The exact step-by-step process you can use to make sure that you send 99% of your email campaigns without a single obvious error
[Walkthroughs] How to create world-class automated workflows
- Step-by-step walkthroughs on how to set up 8 powerful automated campaigns from scratch: onboarding, trials, booking a call, webinars, flash sales, cross-sells and upsells, cart-abandonment, and newsletters
- How to build a system that manages all of your campaigns and prevents conflicts between them
Optimizing your email campaigns
- The 8 metrics you need to measure and track before you start trying to optimize your campaigns (it’s not just open and click rates!)
- Discover the THREE levers you can use to optimize any metric for any email campaign
- How to make sure your emails actually reach your subscribers’ inbox (it’s not just about your spam or unsubscribe rate—a lot of things happen even before that!)
Get Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded, Only Price $97
Tag: Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded Review. Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded download. Email Marketing Course – ClickMinded discount.email marketing associate, email marketing agencies, email marketing analyst