Purchase High Risk Pediatric Care: Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
- The seriousness of chronic traumatic encephalopathy & concussions
- Do you know what drugs kids are using in your neighborhood?
- Interpret lab results and x-rays with ease
- Cyclical vomiting/abdominal migraines are not just made up
- Dangerous hypertension and multisystem organ failure
- Identifying acute headaches – without imaging
As pediatric providers, we all know that children don’t always present with “text book” type illnesses. It takes advanced knowledge of the pediatric population to quickly identify acute conditions and formulate a diagnosis and plan. Do you know a child can lose half of their blood volume before it affects their blood pressure? Are you confident that a headache isn’t something more? We will look at many of the complaints kids can present with to ensure you leave with the knowledge and skills necessary to intervene appropriately, all with the most up-to-date research to support the best outcomes for your patients.
Maria has a laid back, humorous approach to teaching within a fun, interactive environment. Her teaching style can make even the most difficult conversations easier to broach with parents and kids, such as when it becomes necessary to address risky teen behaviors, obesity or refusal of immunizations. The way you approach and interact with parents can change the trajectory of the visit, as well as the future health and well- being of the child.
The objective from this one-day, career-changing event is to approach patient care in a new way, with more confidence and advanced abilities to formulate the most effective treatment plan!
- More vaccines? – The latest updates
- Responses to parental concerns
Clues from the Lab Results
- Is that normal & what do we do with it??
- Evaluating CBC results
- Liver tests
Acute Neurological Conditions
- How to identify life-threatening pediatric headaches
- Childhood periodic syndromes: Cyclical vomiting/abdominal migraines are not just made up
- Evaluating new onset seizures: What does it signal?
What you NEED to Know When Assessing for a Concussion
- Essential assessment strategies
- Return to play guidelines
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
The “Hypersensitive” Child: Allergies, Asthma . . . and More!
- Why are we seeing such an increase in allergies?
- Evaluating the clinical symptoms is not enough
- Can we prevent asthma?
- Allergy testing you MUST be aware of
Pediatric X-Ray Interpretation Tips
- Cardiac disease
- What is it???
- Evaluating for conditions at risk for sudden death (The Sports Physical)
- EKG results: Making sense of the QRS
- Pediatric hypertension and treatment
- Shock in children: Identifying early warning signs
- Intervention strategies/Conversation tips
- Exploring factors in weight gain
- Trends in teen drug use: Do you know what they are using in your neighborhood?
- Starting the conversation…
- Identify the subtle, early signs of shock and appropriate interventions in children.
- Explain the “red flags” in kids with acute onset headaches.
- Formulate a diagnosis based on lab values and x-ray interpretation.
- Analyze the sequelae of untreated hypertension in children.
- Differentiate between a well child exam and sports physical clearance.
- Develop skills to discuss childhood obesity concerns with families so that effective intervention plans can be put into place.
- List common objections to immunizations and appropriate scientifically-based responses.
Tag: High Risk Pediatric Care: Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet Review. High Risk Pediatric Care: Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet download. High Risk Pediatric Care: Current Trends, Treatments & Issues – Maria Broadstreet discount.