Purchase How to Buy and Sell Property While Staying in Compliance With the Safe Act at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
The Safe Act Has Changed How Real Estate Investing is Getting Done in Many States, Find Out What You Need To Know to Thrive Under These New Conditions!
Have questions about the SAFE (Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing) Act and its impact on your real estate investment business?
Rest assured you are not the only real estate investor with questions.
Recent developments, such as this …
As of January 2014, private seller financing came under control of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), an independent federal agency that was created by the Dodd-Frank Act of 2010, and now holds the responsibility for overseeing financial products and services that are offered to consumers.
… Have left many real estate investors scratching their heads and wondering what they need to do to stay in compliance.
Get the Answers You Need to Continue Profiting from Real Estate Investing …
To help you and others get answers to your questions, I’ve created The SAFE ACT ebook.
This book breaks down exactly what the SAFE Act says and then exposes the impact the SAFE Act is having on private lending transactions today.
I also explain how to properly transact real estate deals in the new regulatory environment, including when deals cross state lines, and how you can move forward in this new environment and safely grow your business.
As a bonus, I’ve also included several essential forms that you will need!
In Other Words, This Book Reveals Everything You Need to Know to Thrive as a Real Estate Investor Under the SAFE Act!
- What 14 states have enacted stricter real estate laws and rules and what you need to know to comply with them!
- The three borrowing options you have in the 14 highly regulated states – and how to determine which is best for you in a particular situation!
- How to quickly determine who is required to have a license in any state, as well as who does not need a particular type of license and what are the pre-requisites for a particular type of license application!
- What you MUST know to use seller carry-back from here on out!
- How to stay in compliance with the SAFE Act without getting licensed or taking a test!
- What the new rules are for your particular state as well as any other state you want to do business in!
- And much more!
I’ve also included several sample forms you’ll need to operate under the SAFE Act, including:
- LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY OPERATING AGREEMENT
- INVESTOR MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
Don’t Let What You Don’t Know Harm Your Real Estate Investing Business!
Here’s the bottom line on this resource:
While we are all likely to encounter vast changes in our dealings thanks to the SAFE Act – especially in regard to how properties can now pass to the end buyer – there are still a variety of viable options for staying in compliance!
This ebook has been developed to help you in understanding which states are affected most, and how you can work with private lenders in those states – and others – in transacting your real estate deals.
Tag: safe act mortgage. texas safe act. safe act mortgage. qm loan. safe act requirements for banks. property cloud ireland. sell it yourself property ireland. selling a rental property ireland. safe act appendix a. safe act mortgage. safe act regulation. safe act definition.