Purchase Learning Italian Step by Step and Region by Region – Kristina Olson PHD at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Kristina Olson, PhD
Italian is one of the maximum stunning languages withinside the world. To research Italian is to open a door to a humans and a way of life which have produced a number of the world’s finest thinkers, artists, and innovators.
InstitutionGeorge Mason University
Alma materColumbia University
From the masterworks of Michelangelo, Leonardo, Dante, and Verdi to the magnificent landscape of Roman existence in Fellini’s La Dolce Vita, Italian way of life is passionate, groundbreaking, and timeless. Italian art, cuisine, cinema, technology, and style are mainstays of our cutting-edge world, and Italy stays one of the maximum magnetic and famous locations for international travelers.
With its musicality, sensuality, and wealthy expressiveness, Italian is one of the maximum stunning languages withinside the world—in addition to the entrance to one of the world’s maximum iconic cultures.
What higher manner to recognize this incredible way of life than via the notable splendor of its language?
If you’d want to research to talk Italian, and delve into the wonders of Italian way of life, The Great Courses’ Learning Italian: Step with the aid of using Step and Region with the aid of using Region is the suitable vicinity to start. Adding to our cadre of different famous language programs, this thrilling path offers a cautiously selected gaining knowledge of device this is each a laugh and distinctly powerful for person learners.
Professor Kristina Olson of George Mason University, an acclaimed trainer and pupil of Italian language and literature, has designed this path with a center premise: Italian is inseparable from Italy itself, and to apprehend the language, you need to apprehend the “Bel Paese”—the stunning country.
As a rustic to find out, Italy gives the fantastic towns of Rome, Genoa, Venice, Florence, and lots of more, in addition to the romantic beauties of Tuscany, Umbria, Calabria, and 17 different captivating and numerous regions. In Learning Italian: Step with the aid of using Step and Region with the aid of using Region, you’ll now no longer handiest advantage a stable draw close of the basics of spoken Italian, however you’ll additionally take a grand excursion of Italy’s 20 regions. You’ll exercise the language itself via analyzing and exploring the wonderful cultural riches of Italy.
An inspiring and dynamic trainer, Professor Olson makes Italian at once accessible, grounding you withinside the center factors of Italian grammar, vocabulary, and usage, and supplying widespread exercise in speakme, comprehension, and studying. You can be surprised to find out that in the first 1/2 of of the path, you’re studying widespread texts describing every vicinity in Italy and its way of life—and which you have the capabilities to apprehend them.
Starting from the beginning, you’ll construct conversational capabilities little by little via exercises, dialogues, games, and dramatic scenarios, each withinside the video classes and on your path workbook. Along the manner, you’ll research many superb expressions that make Italian so pleasant to talk and hear, and you’ll come to be acquainted with the colourful hand gestures that the Italians are well-known for.
Whether you need to research Italian if you want to tour to Italy, to communicate with Italian-speakme friends, or to connect to your personal Italian roots, this path will educate you what you want to recognize, and more.
Get straight away download Kristina Olson PHD – Learning Italian Step with the aid of using Step and Region with the aid of using Region
Enjoy the Thrill of Speaking Italian
Successful language coaching includes strategic alternatives concerning a way to gift the cloth to the learner, and wherein order. In those 24 energetic and tasty classes, Professor Olson demonstrates first rate talent in acquainting you with Italian grammar and vocabulary, beginning from floor zero, such that you could see and draw close the shape of the language with no trouble and easily.
The lessons teach you the building blocks of conversational fluency in Italian, such as these:
- Learn to express actions, thoughts, and feelings by working with verbs such as essere (to be),avere (to have), fare (to do), andare (to go), and volere (to want).
- Gain the basis for facility with all verbs by learning the three verb conjugations in Italian, for verbs ending in -are, as in amare (to love); -ere, as in leggere (to read); and -ire, as in partire (to leave).
- Learn to tell time and to speak about time in Italian, as well as to count and use numbers;
- Develop the tools to speak about the present, the past, and the future, by practicing the present indicative tense (as in “I eat”), the present progressive (“I am eating”), the basic past tense (“I ate/have eaten”), the imperfect tense (“I was eating”), and the future tense (“I will eat”).
- Discover how to describe the places you visit in Italy and have real conversations by delving into Italian nouns, adjectives, and adverbs, noting how the forms of nouns and adjectives change to reflect gender and number.
- Learn vocabulary on numerous useful subjects, from social greetings, eating and drinking, and the calendar to geography and climate, art and architecture, sports and outdoor activities, the family, the human body, and more.
- Learn to express likes and dislikes, affirmative and negative statements, and to ask and answer questions—essential tools for everyday conversations.
Throughout the course, graphics, diagrams, and animations clearly illustrate the material at hand.
Discover Italy’s 20 Magical Regions
It’s been said that Italy is a living art museum, not only in the legendary beauty of its visual art, but of its towns and cities—its sublimely crafted architecture and townscapes, from medieval Siena and Bologna to the glories of Venice, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. In this course, you’ll travel the entire Italian peninsula, taking in its exquisite urban settings, superlative landscapes, and characteristic culture through hundreds of vivid color images, as you learn to speak the language.
Among Italy’s stunningly diverse regions, you’ll discover:
- Campania—Take the measure of this storied area of Italy, containing the beloved city of Naples, historic Pompeii, and the scenic Amalfi coast, and practice describing its architecture, history, and natural beauty;
- The “Marches”—In this richly endowed region, practice your conversational skills as you discover the birthplace of Raphael and Rossini, with its imposing medieval castles, breathtaking mountain scenery, and world-famous artisanal industries;
- Il Veneto—Treasures of Il Veneto include alpine vistas; the beauties of Lake Garda, Venice, and Verona; and the artistic legacy of Palladio, Giotto, and Titian. Expand your linguistic knowledge in speaking about star-crossed lovers Romeo and Juliet and Francesca and Paolo; and
- Tuscany (Toscana)—One of Italy’s most famous and popular regions for travelers; learn the passato prossimo (past) tense as you reflect on the Renaissance jewel of Florence; the region’s food and wine; and the genius of Boccaccio, Michelangelo, and
Learn This Glorious Language through Its Culture
Throughout these lessons, Professor Olson introduces you to the rich diversity of Italian life, including one of its most internationally recognizable cultural touchstones: food. You’ll learn to speak about Italian cuisine and food products, from Ragù alla Bolognese (Emilia-Romagna) and Perugina chocolates (Umbria) to the celebrated wines of Piemonte.
You’ll also delve into Italian cinema by speaking about landmark films such as Ermanno Olmi’s Il Posto, Francesco Rosi’s Tre Fratelli, and Antonioni’s Deserto Rosso. And you’ll explore historical culture in ways such as describing Botticelli’s daily routine during the Renaissance and tracing the writing of Carlo Levi’s celebrated novel Christ Stopped at Eboli.
The course workbook goes hand in hand with the video lessons, offering you key translations, useful vocabulary, supplemental activities, grammar review, maps of Italy, and even a listing of suggested films and novels by region.
In Learning Italian: Step by Step and Region by Region, you’ll enjoy an unforgettable immersion into Italy’s splendorous language and culture. Andiamo! (Let’s go!)
Average 32 minutes each
Let’s get Learning Italian Step by Step and Region by Region – Kristina Olson PHD course by click check out right now!
Learning Italian Step by Step and Region by Region – Kristina Olson PHD download now. Learning Italian Step by Step and Region by Region – Kristina Olson PHD cheapest. Learning Italian Step by Step and Region by Region – Kristina Olson PHD discount. Learning Italian Step by Step and Region by Region – Kristina Olson PHD for group buy. learning italian alphabet, learning italian and spanish, learning italian after latin.
Original Price : $234 – Wisvalus Price: $65
File Size: 10.153 GB
We accept to provide courses on request with only 25% – 30% of the original price. Please contact directly for more information.
– If there is any problems about: Learning Italian Step by Step and Region by Region – Kristina Olson PHD
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email: Info@wisvalue.com. We’ll be happy to help!