Purchase Neuroplasticity & the Physiology of Stress: A Mindfulness Perspective – Clyde Boiston at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Research on the science of neuroplasticity is beginning to show that these miraculous brains of ours have the capacity to remodel themselves in response to environmental experience. This has great potential to benefit rehab professionals, not only in terms of reducing emotional reactivity and becoming more aware of our own conditioned patterns of behavior, but also as a means of calming our natural stress response and cultivating the skills to become a more effective and resilient healthcare provider.
- Understand the physiology of stress and articulate why our body’s natural response to the demands of the modern world results in a predisposition toward increased stress and anxiety.
- Review current literature on the mechanisms by which mindfulness and meditation can relieve stress, regulate emotions, improve attention, and reduce self-referential thought.
- Understand the concept of neuroplasticity and review the latest research validating how mindfulness meditation can change the structure and function of our brains in response to environmental experience.
Increased Stress and Anxiety in the Modern World
- Physiology of stress: evolution for survival, not happiness
- Inherent negativity bias: amygdala
- Emergency response system, and why it never gets a rest
- Pitfalls of self-referential thought
- Gaining an experience of your own mind – experiential
Mechanisms of stress relief: mindfulness and meditation
- Powerful antidote: current research
- How much meditation is enough?
- Functional MRI: benefits are dose dependent
- Rapid recovery from stress: the hallmark of resilience
- Cultivate the skills of self-awareness and emotional regulation
Brain Remodeling: The Science of Neuroplasticity
- Change the structure and function of the brain in response to environmental experience
- Telomeres, meditation and the science of epigenetics
- 12 easy ways to cut stress during your workday
Get Neuroplasticity & the Physiology of Stress: A Mindfulness Perspective – Clyde Boiston, Only Price $29
Tag: Neuroplasticity & the Physiology of Stress: A Mindfulness Perspective – Clyde Boiston Review. Neuroplasticity & the Physiology of Stress: A Mindfulness Perspective – Clyde Boiston download. Neuroplasticity & the Physiology of Stress: A Mindfulness Perspective – Clyde Boiston discount.