Purchase Taking Sexy Back – Alexandra Solomon at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...
In today’s fraught romantic and sexual landscape, women are taught to view sexiness as a status to be earned, an indicator that society has deemed them conventionally attractive enough and that they’ve successfully walked the razor’s edge between being labeled a “prude” and a “slut.”
But therapists can help clients develop a more evolved kind of sexual self-awareness.
This recording explores how women can move from an “outside-in” to an “inside-out” construction of sexuality, not dependent on how they measure up in the gaze of others, and how men can be enlisted as allies in this process.
- Identify several ways in which therapists can help female clients create a more expansive view of their sexual selves.
- Examine the ways in which societal sexual standards punish women for their failure to conform for the purposes of psychoeducation.
- Point out several conditions that typically accompany a negative self-image to inform the clinician’s choice of treatment interventions.
- Illustrate how female clients might enlist the help of male allies in becoming more sex-positive.
- Relational Self-Awareness
- Me Too
- Toxic Masculinity
- Sexual Desire
Declaration vs. Reclamation
- The Impact of Trauma
- Reforming Sex-Education
- Purity Culture
- Bodily Autonomy
- Feedback Loop
- Reframing Male Sexuality as Non-Predatory
- Sex as an Open-Ended, Ongoing Personal Project
- The Evolution of Sexual Identity
- Personal vs. Relational Empowerment
Sexual Self-Awareness Through Different Lenses
Get Taking Sexy Back – Alexandra Solomon, Only Price $27
Tag: Taking Sexy Back – Alexandra Solomon Review. Taking Sexy Back – Alexandra Solomon download. Taking Sexy Back – Alexandra Solomon discount.