Purchase The Economics of European Integration – Miroslav N. Jovanovic at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Thoroughly revised and updated, the second edition of this highly acclaimed textbook will be required reading for graduate and undergraduate students on a wide range of courses including European economics, economic policy, European integration, European studies, and international relations. Exploring the EU at an important turning point and during uncertain and turbulent times, the text will also prove an invaluable reference tool for academics and policymakers concerned with any facet of European integration.
Comprehensive and accessible, this far-reaching text:
- provides an in-depth, state-of-the-art analysis of the origins, achievements, and prospects of principal EU economic policies
- covers all EU member countries as well as candidate countries
- sets scenarios for future EU policy and organizational evolution
- prescribes possible paths and directions for the EU, not only for economic policies but also for organizational structure;
- features supplementary data via a companion website.
Topics explored in detail include EU budget, competition policy, Common Agricultural Policy, fiscal integration, monetary integration, industrial policy in manufacturing and services, trade policy and international economic cooperation, regional policy, social policy, mobility of labor, energy policy, transport policy, environmental policy, and enlargement.
Contents: Preface and Introduction
- Origin, Evolution, and Prospects for the European Union
- Budget of the European Union
- Competition Policy
- Common Agricultural Policy
- Fiscal Integration
- European Monetary Integration
- Industrial Policy in Manufacturing and Services
- Trade Policy and International Economic Cooperation
- Regional Policy
- Social Policy
- Mobility of Labour
- Energy Policy
- Transport Policy
- Environment Policy
- Conclusions Bibliography Index
Acclaim for the first edition: The book is essential for students in European studies, international economics, and business or international relations at both graduate and postgraduate levels. Ricardo Pinheiro-Alves, The Times Higher Education Supplement.
Let’s get The Economics of European Integration – Miroslav N. Jovanovic course by click check out right now!
The Economics of European Integration – Miroslav N. Jovanovic download now. The Economics of European Integration – Miroslav N. Jovanovic cheapest. The Economics of European Integration – Miroslav N. Jovanovic discount. The Economics of European Integration – Miroslav N. Jovanovic for group buy. economics explained, economics elasticity, economics equilibrium.
Wisvalus Price: $67
We accept to provide courses on request with only 25% – 30% of the original price. Please contact directly for more information.
– If there is any problems about: The Economics of European Integration – Miroslav N. Jovanovic
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email: Info@wisvalue.com. We’ll be happy to help!