Purchase The Gottman Method Approach to Transforming Relationships: Evidence-Based Strategies for Overcoming Conflict, Trauma, and More at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Discover the Gottman Method: a life-changing therapy approach that provides a clear, research-based roadmap for transforming relationships
Imagine knowing exactly what steps to take with your couples clients from the very first moment they walk into your office.
The Gottman Method provides that clarity because it leverages the most extensive research ever done on marital stability and divorce prediction, and translates that insight into step-by-step interventions … so you can help couples lovingly manage their conflicts, deepen their intimacy, and share their life purpose.
Now in this unique online course, you can experience the Gottman Method for yourself. Get instant access to the groundbreaking results of in-depth research with nearly 3,000 couples … then learn to implement their revolutionary assessment and therapy interventions in your practice.
Through five comprehensive modules, you'll:
- Learn the essential elements of the Gottman Method approach to immediately apply in your practice
- Get access to practical instruction, in-session demonstrations, and illuminating therapist-to-therapist Q&A sessions to expand your knowledge of the Gottman approach
- Discover a groundbreaking solution to couples assessments that will greatly improve your effectiveness and efficiency
- Learn how to apply the Gottman Method approach when working with trauma and PTSD
- Get expert insight into working with modern relationship challenges, including today's hook-up culture, polyamory, and changing attitudes about commitment
You'll walk away with the confidence and insight you need, so you're not flying blind in your couples therapy work.
This online course will guide you through the essential elements you need to revolutionize your couples therapy results. Through clinical demonstrations, in-session videos, and practical exercises, you'll learn exactly what to say and do to help even your most challenging cases.
John Gottman & Julie Gottman on the New Science of Couples and Family Therapy
Join John and Julie Gottman for an overview of how to integrate the latest scientific research findings to help your couple clients develop the trust, enduring commitment, and physiological calm that are the key to successful relationships. Get access to practical instruction and demonstrations that will help you apply their evidence-based approach in your clinical work.
The Gottman Method Approach to Better Couples Therapy
In this module, John and Julie Gottman are joined by Master Trainers William Bumberry and Vagdevi Meunier to provide a foundational understanding of the Gottman Method approach. Gain insight from their vast amount of research with nearly 3,000 couples and discover step-by-step interventions that you can apply to enhance connections with your clients. In this module, you'll discover:
- How to enhance a couple’s capacity for gratitude, cherishing, and commitment that lead to happier relationships
- Interventions that increase couples’ ability to deescalate anger, manage conflict, and repair ruptures
- How to stay calm in the midst of couples’ relationship conflicts and have hope when they feel hopeless
Enhancing Assessment in Couples Therapy: New Approaches to Improving Outcomes
Many clinicians find it difficult to devote the time necessary for thorough assessment. But when done correctly, the assessment process can provide detailed clinical feedback that will greatly improve your treatment effectiveness and efficiency. In this module, John and Julie Gottman, along with Master Trainers William Bumberry and Vagdevi Meunier, will guide you through the crucial nature of assessment—and introduce a groundbreaking technology solution that will improve outcomes. You’ll discover how to:
- Conduct a thorough assessment of a couple’s relationship using the Gottman Relationship Checkup
- Give effective feedback about your clients’ relationship strengths and how to best address their areas of concern
- Develop a personalized treatment plan based on each partner’s responses to the assessment questionnaire
Couples Therapy for Treating Trauma: The Gottman Method Approach
Whether caused by early abandonment, childhood abuse, military combat, or other traumatic experiences, the impact of trauma on committed relationships is common. In this module, John and Julie Gottman will help you explore how to interweave individual PTSD treatment with the interpersonal orientation of Gottman Method Couples Therapy. You’ll discover how to:
- Better recognize the signs of trauma and the impact it has on a relationship
- Help one or both partners surface and address past trauma
- Foster the couple’s transformation of trauma into greater compassion for each other, deeper insight, and meaningful growth
The Crisis of Trust in Today's Couples
In this module, you'll get unique insight into today's shifting relationship patterns through an exclusive interview with John and Julie Gottman and Networker editor/fellow psychotherapist Rich Simon. Learn what empirical evidence shares are the keys to relationship satisfaction, and discover how to understand today's relationship challenges, such as our modern hook-up culture, polyamory, the dynamics of infidelity, and changing attitudes regarding divorce and commitment.
Get The Gottman Method Approach to Transforming Relationships: Evidence-Based Strategies for Overcoming Conflict, Trauma, and More – John Gottman & Others , Only Price $63
Tag: The Gottman Method Approach to Transforming Relationships: Evidence-Based Strategies for Overcoming Conflict, Trauma, and More Review. The Gottman Method Approach to Transforming Relationships: Evidence-Based Strategies for Overcoming Conflict, Trauma, and More download. The Gottman Method Approach to Transforming Relationships: Evidence-Based Strategies for Overcoming Conflict, Trauma, and More discount.