Purchase Whos Afraid of Invisible Thread – Jon Leclair at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
This is considered the definitive work on magic with invisible thread. If you have ever wanted to perform astounding magic where objects seem to move and float on their own this is your opportunity. Based on Jon LeClair's best-selling book "The Art of Invisible Thread," this program takes you on a candid outing where LeClair performs live for startled spectators in a restaurant. You are then taught how to perform everything. LeClair's techniques can be used at virtually anytime and in any situation — they are the most practical methods for using invisible thread ever developed.
Routines performed and taught:
- Whirling Card: Inspired by Bob Hummer's Whirling Card, a borrowed business card spins in mid air and flies around your body.
- Standing Card: Based on a routine by Gaeton Bloom, a borrowed business card is balanced on it's edge on the back of your hand.
- Erectile Bill: LeClair's version of Al Baker's popular routine where a borrowed bill is folded lengthwise and placed on a table — it slowly begins to rise until it is standing upright.
- Floating Bill: A borrowed bill is crumpled into a ball and placed on your palm. It slowly begins to move and float while your hands wave above, below and all around it.
- Ring on Wand: A handling of Jamy Ian Swiss' Animated Ring on Wand where a borrowed finger ring magically moves along the length of a Plexiglas wand. As a repeat the entire sequence is performed while everything is in the spectator's hand.
- Animated Matchbox: Amadeo's classic Animated Matchbox where a matchbox which is laying on your palm flips over and then its drawer magically and eerily opens. What makes this version special is that the matchbox is examinable before and after the routine.
- Animated Deck: LeClair's most popular routine is a version of Al Baker's Pack That Cuts Itself, where a selected card is returned to the deck as the pack cuts itself and pushes the selection out.
- Rising Card: A selected playing card rises out of the deck.
- Cigarette Follies: A borrowed cigarette moves and jumps while on the table.
- Defying Death: A spectator writes the name of someone who has died on a piece of paper which is folded and placed into a vase along with four similarly folded papers containing names of living persons. All of a sudden one of the papers starts bouncing in the vase and finally jumps out — on it is the name of the dead person — his spirit made it happen!
Also taught are the most important techniques used in invisible thread magic: how to overcome thread breakage, making your own invisible thread, quick thread set-up, practice tips, vital thread handling, and much more. You are also taught the secrets of the LeClair Animator, which makes everything on this video possible.
Even if you never tried to use invisible thread before, this program will give you the confidence and teach you everything you need to know. This is one of the most diabolical tools available to the close-up magician. A real reputation maker.
A Meir Yedid Magic Product. Original release date 1998. Running time: Approximately 1 hour. Includes a free starter package of invisible thread, putty for skin adhesion, and flesh colored wax for nail adhesion, so you can start performing immediately after learning the techniques.
Get Whos Afraid of Invisible Thread – Jon Leclair, Only Price $22
Tag: Whos Afraid of Invisible Thread – Jon Leclair Review. Whos Afraid of Invisible Thread – Jon Leclair download. Whos Afraid of Invisible Thread – Jon Leclair discount.