Purchase Purchasing Foundations – Steven Brown at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Purchasing departments add value and maximize savings for their organizations. In this course, supply chain expert and professor Steven Brown outlines the purchasing process and provides guidance for evaluating, selecting, and managing suppliers. He also addresses the roles of cost management and strategic sourcing, and the legal and ethical considerations involved. Plus, learn about special topics such as indirect spend on services (including transportation and utilities), resourcing, and supply chain performance management.
- Explain the purchasing process.
- Define purchase order.
- Describe the intent of a purchasing policy.
- Distinguish types of purchasing structures.
- List the steps of selecting a supplier.
- Identify enablers for success in worldwide sourcing.
- Perform price and cost analysis.
- Measure supply management performance.
Get Purchasing Foundations – Steven Brown, Only Price $37
Tag: Purchasing Foundations – Steven Brown Review. Purchasing Foundations – Steven Brown download. Purchasing Foundations – Steven Brown discount.