Purchase Spider Guard Masterclass – Elliott Bayev & Stephan Resting at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
The guard is the most complex part of BJJ. And it’s an absolutely essential position. If you do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu but you don’t have a reliable, powerful and effective guard then you’re in deep, deep trouble.
Bottom line… No guard equals no BJJ.
The problem is that in BJJ most of the time the guard is a super-confusing position. There are so many unconnected techniques and seemingly endless scenarios.
In a typical class an instructor might teach a series of isolated techniques: ‘Here’s a sweep from the closed guard… a choke from the half guard… a guard pass prevention technique…’ Nothing’s connected; all you have are some individual techniques that sometimes work and sometimes don’t work, without an overall framework to link all the pieces together.
To be really effective at the guard – to have a guard you can rely on when the chips are down – you need a predictable, surefire system, not a bunch of individual techniques.
So what we’re going to give you is a plug and play system showing you exactly what to do from the guard and when to do it.
This gameplan is going to be for the Spider Guard, which is perhaps the most dominant form of guard in modern jiu-jitsu.
The Spider Guard is undeniably effective. If you go and watch any high level BJJ competition you’ll see the Spider Guard being used with devastating results. You’ll see the Spider Guard being used to sweep huge opponents, set up devastating submissions like triangle chokes, omoplatas, armlocks and leglocks, and to thwart the guard passing attempts of some of the best competitors in the world.
It’s versatile, it’s surprising, and it’s also incredibly frustrating for your opponents. That’s why it’s the favourite tool of many BJJ champions, top competitors, and luminaries of the sport. Competitors like Cobrinha, Keenan Cornelius, Tinguinha, Draculino, Romulo Barral, Marcelino Freitas, Michael Langhi and Leandro Lo have all used the Spider Guard to amazing effect.
But until now there just hasn’t been a resource that gave you the entire Spider Guard system. And that’s where Spider Guard Masterclass with Elliott Bayev and Stephan Kesting comes in…
To be able to apply the Spider Guard (or any other guard for that matter) you need to know the techniques, but you ALSO need to know when to apply those techniques, how to link them together, and what to do when things go wrong.
Spider Guard Masterclass is a complete, proven, drag and drop system for the open guard. It includes:
- Effective and difficult-to-stop entries into Spider Guard, including guard pulls from the feet and transitions for other guards, so that you can always get back to your new ace-in-a-hole bottom position.
- The four simple moves you should learn first to get started quickly with effective Spider Guard attacks, even if you’re completely new to this position. But you’ll also get a proven progression goes beyond these four moves. It’ll build your game up using this foundation so you can get to the intermediate and advanced techniques as fast as possible.
- Winning sweeps and attack combinations proven at the very highest levels of BJJ competition to get you from the bottom to the top no matter how big and tough your opponent.
- Step-by-step Spider Guard gameplans for when your opponent is on both knees, has one knee up, or is standing up on both feet. This means that you’ll always have an idea of what you should be doing, regardless of how your opponent is trying to posture in your guard.
- Cutting edge Spider Guard variations used by the top BJJ competitors on the planet so you can baffle, confuse and dominate your training partners.
- The specific attacks and submissions that work best at each stage of your Spider Guard development. This way you’ll always have something new to add to your game, regardless of whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced practitioner.
- Precise gripping and positioning details that shut down your opponent’s best efforts to pass your guard before they can even get started (covered in Volume 1).
- Submissions that come out of nowhere and leave your opponent no choice but to tap out. In fact Volume 1 also contains a special analysis of the ‘heavy hitter’ submissions in Spider Guard: the triangle choke, and the omoplata attack series, including the counters and recounter used at the highest level, so that you can continually attack your opponent like a machine-gun, no matter what counters he tries to use.
- Surprising and devastating chokes, leglocks, and armlocks, including moves like the ‘superarmbar’ which are so powerful that you’ll be able to submit opponents twice as strong as you.
- A detailed breakdown of, and a complete gameplan for, the ‘traditional’ double-feet-on-biceps Spider Guard in Volume 2. This is the position that initially started the Spider Guard trend (and remains incredibly effective to this day). There’s a good reason that this variation of the Spider Guard is still a favourite position of many top fighters today…
- Advanced Spider Guard positions, like the Lasso Spider Guard, the Spider X Guard, the de la Spider Guard, Reverse de la Riva Guard, the Collar Spider Guard, and the Collar & Sleeve Spider Guard. These positions are covered in Volumes 3 and 4, and they provide some very powerful methods for manipulating your opponent’s base, which then lead to some incredibly powerful sweeps and submissions. You’ll give your opponents fits with these techniques as they try to pass your guard.
- For every Spider Guard variation in this set you’ll get a detailed breakdown of the position itself, steps for getting into that position, the sweeps and attacks from that position, and ways to shut down your opponent’s guard pass attempts. In other words you’ll be getting an incredibly detailed mini-gameplan for each position that you can then deploy to deal with any kind of opponent.
- Techniques to safely transition between positions, keeping you one step ahead of your opponent and in full control of the match. The danger with transitions is a savvy opponent will use the moment when you’re adjusting your grips to pass your guard, especially if you just release your old grips and grab for new ones. But by using Elliott’s step-by-step gripping formulas you’ll keep your partner under control at all times, never giving him the chance to pass your guard as you’re ratcheting your way towards more and more dominant positions.
- Tricks, tactics and techniques to prevent the guard pass, including the most devastating and dominant guard passes being used in competition today. Ranging from simple adjustments that prevent guard passes before they start, to late-in-the-game techniques to recover your guard against a nearly complete guard pass, these techniques will make your guard much, much, much harder to pass. This is covered in detail in Volume 5, and the information on this one disc will save you so much frustration and heartache that it is easily worth the price of the entire set by itself.
- Proven “done for you” shortcuts, each of which will save you months of frustrating experimentation. The precise details in each technique, and the gameplans that connect all the techniques together, will shave years off of your progression.
Get Spider Guard Masterclass – Elliott Bayev & Stephan Resting, Only Price 117$
Tag: Spider Guard Masterclass – Elliott Bayev & Stephan Resting Review. Spider Guard Masterclass – Elliott Bayev & Stephan Resting download. Spider Guard Masterclass – Elliott Bayev & Stephan Resting discount.