Purchase Theory & Practice. Integrated Pitchfork Analysis – Dr. Mircea Dologa at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Chapter 1 – Bollinger & Keltner Bands – Pitchfork Synergism
Indispensable tool for volatility trading
Chapter 2 – Multiple Time Frame Floor Pivots & Mark Fisher Pivots Integrated Pithfork
Magical tool borrowed from the floor traders – pinpointing the market’s price action
Chapter 3 – Inceptive Rectangles in Symbiosis with Pitchforks
Two “mal aimés” brothers, almost never working together
Chapter 4 – Integration of Pitchforks in Profitable Chart Patterns
Poorly mastered by the crowd, though efficient tool
Chapter 5 – Fibonacci & Lucas Time Tools
Prolific projecting tools – wrongly labelled as “hard to grasp concept” Integrated Pithfork
Chapter 6 – Kinetics and Trading of Various Types of Gaps
Highly profitable tool of experienced traders unveiling the myth of gap trading
Chapter 7 – Horizontal Ellipses: An Original Trading Tool
New Ways of Market Flow Embedding & Breakout Detection
Chapter 8 – Pitchforks through the Multiple Time Frames
Pitchforks brotherhood tested by time-wise relationships
Chapter 9 – Wolf Waves as an Intra-Day Tool
Ergonomic tool for low risk high probability trades
Chapter 10 – Intra-day Jenkins’ Tools
Geometric tools for projecting pivots – quantifying & qualifying the “time-price space”
Chapter 11 – Mastering the Real-Time Gann Tools
Apparent “hard to grasp tools” revealing the endogenous cyclical nature of prices (S/R levels)
Chapter 12 – Case Studies: Risk & Money Management
You want to learn about Forex?
- Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
- In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
- In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
- A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
- However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
Get Theory & Practice. Integrated Pitchfork Analysis – Dr. Mircea Dologa , Only Price $29
Tag: Theory & Practice. Integrated Pitchfork Analysis – Dr. Mircea Dologa Review. Theory & Practice. Integrated Pitchfork Analysis – Dr. Mircea Dologa download. Theory & Practice. Integrated Pitchfork Analysis – Dr. Mircea Dologa discount.