Purchase Understanding Trademarks: A Deeper Dive – Dana Robinson at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
Your trademark is your brand. Learn how to protect it! In this course, lawyer and author Dana Robinson provides a comprehensive overview of trademark law, explaining the difference between trademarks and other kinds of intellectual property. He demonstrates how to register and renew a trademark, and what to do if your registration is refused. He also explains how to deal with others using your trademark, and how to respond to a demand letter stating that you are allegedly infringing on someone's trademark.
DISCLAIMER: This course is taught by an attorney and addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. Neither Linkedln nor the attorney teaching the course represents you and they are not giving legal advice. The information conveyed through this course is akin to a college or law school course; it is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate basic information to help viewers understand the basics of intellectual property.
- Explain the differences between a service mark and a trademark in the context of legal protection under intellectual property law.
- Determine how to perform a search to determine if there is prior use of a trademark.
- List the benefits of registering a trademark.
- Explain the negative consequences of sending a cease and desist letter over a trademark.
- Identify the consequences of not using a trademark within three years.
Get Understanding Trademarks: A Deeper Dive – Dana Robinson, Only Price $37
Tag: Understanding Trademarks: A Deeper Dive – Dana Robinson Review. Understanding Trademarks: A Deeper Dive – Dana Robinson download. Understanding Trademarks: A Deeper Dive – Dana Robinson discount.