Purchase WordPress for Beginners – The Complete 2019 WordPress Guide – Alexander Oni at Wisvalus! You'll get lifetime access. The BEST quality and the MOST considerate service. (No Ads - No Shipping - No Captcha)...Please check your SPAM MAILBOX if you do not receive our email.
67 Lessons (6h 15m)
- 1. WordPress for Beginners Promo
- 2. Connect with Me
- 3. Section Preview
- 4. Installing WordPress Locally V Live
- 5. WordPress Versions
- 6. Installing WordPress Locally
- 7. Siteground Special Offer
- 8. Creating a Temporary Domain and Installing WordPress
- 9. Creating a Sub Domain
- 10. Adding SSL
- 11. Creating a Web Mail Account
- 12. Section Review
- 13. The WordPress Backend
- 14. Pages Vs Posts
- 15. Installing the Classic Page Editor
- 16. Creating a WordPress Page
- 17. Page Settings and Attributes
- 18. Creating our Post Categories
- 19. Creating our First Post
- 20. How to Embed YouTube and Vimeo Videos
- 21. The WordPress Media Library
- 22. WordPress Image Sizes
- 23. How to Edit Images and Create an Image Gallery
- 24. Inserting the Read More Tag
- 25. How to Export and Import Content
- 26. WordPress General Settings
- 27. Discussion Settings
- 28. Introduction to WordPress Themes
- 29. Best WordPress Theme Developers
- 30. 8 Things to Consider when Choosing a Theme
- 31. Sidebars and Widgets
- 32. Choosing our Theme
- 33. Creating the Main Menu
- 34. Adding our Logo and Favicon
- 35. Customizing our Theme
- 36. The Homepage Settings
- 37. Introduction to WordPress Plugins
- 38. Creating our Contact Form with Happy Forms Plugin
- 39. Adding Reviews with WP Review Plugin
- 40. Enhancing the Comments Section
- 41. Plugin Management Tips
- 42. Adding Social Media Part 1
- 43. Adding Social Media Part 2
- 44. Working with MailChimp
- 45. Creating our Mailing List
- 46. Sending a Sample Email with MailChimp
- 47. Recap
- 48. Security Section Preview
- 49. How to Create User Accoutns
- 50. WordPress User Roles
- 51. How to Hide the Default Login URL
- 52. Fighting Spam with Akismet
- 53. Creating the Privacy and Policy Page
- 54. Adding the Cookie Notice
- 55. WordFence Security Plugin Part 1
- 56. WordFence Security Plugin Part 2
- 57. The Footer Widgets
- 58. Adding the Main Sidebar Widgets
- 59. Working with the Recent Posts Extended Widget
- 60. Adding Google Analytivs with Monster Insights
- 61. The Yoast SEO Plugin Part 1
- 62. The Yoast SEO Plugin Part 2
- 63. Optimizing our Images
- 64. How to Back up a WordPress Website
- 65. Creating an FTP Account
- 66. Accessing our Web Directory
- 67. Conclusion
About This Class
** One of the most comprehensive WordPress courses you will ever take **
Build your very own website with this complete WordPress course – no experience, programming, or coding necessary!
Are you looking to build your WordPress website for personal use or maybe even for your business?
This course is perfect for you. This complete course is designed for beginners like you who have never built a WordPress website (or any website for that matter). You are going to learn how to use WordPress to build your website and best of all WordPress is FREE and you do not need to write any code to achieve this.
What skills are you going to learn in this course?
Okay you already know you will learn how to build a full website but to be more specific, here are some of the skills you will learn
- Install WordPress either locally on your computer or live on the internet
- Install SSL encryption on your website
- Choose the right web hosting company
- Create a professional web mail account
- Work with themes and how to choose the right one
- Configure a wide variety of WordPress plugins
- Create and edit image galleries
- Publish content with pages and posts
- Create user accounts
- Create privacy and policy pages
- Integrate social media functionality into your website
- Build your mailing list using Mailchimp
- Back up your WordPress website in case of emergency.
- Optimize your website so that it is noticed by Google, Bing and other major search engines
- Set up comments and contact pages
- Prevent spam comments
- Speed up your website with caching plugins.
- Export and Import content
- Protect your website against hackers and malware
- and much much more 🙂
PLUGINS YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO WORK WITH:
Plugins are programs that you can use to enhance both the functionality and design of your website and in this course you will learn how to work with the following plugins
- Happy Forms
- Word Fence Security
- WP Reviews
- Acurax Social Media Widget
- Social Buttons by Adder
- Optin Forms
- WPS Hide Login
- Cookie Notice for GDPR
- Recent Posts Extended Widget
- Monster Insights
- Yoast SEO
- UpDraft Plus
- Gutenberg Editor
Why learn from me?
Unlike a lot of other instructors with WordPress courses I am a real WordPress developer. I have been building websites with WordPress for almost 9 years now and during this time I have built hundreds of websites including some for very popular institutions like Johns Hopkins University.
I love WordPress! and I am also passionate about teaching people how to use this wonderful tool.
Who is this WordPress course for?
This course is perfect for anyone who has never built a website before. Its for individuals who want to build a website either for personal reasons or for their business but do not have any programming experience.
I can't wait to help you build your own WordPress website!
Enroll today and let me teach you how to build your WordPress website.
Alex aka 'The Web Monkey'
Get WordPress for Beginners – The Complete 2019 WordPress Guide – Alexander Oni, Only Price $37
Tag: WordPress for Beginners – The Complete 2019 WordPress Guide – Alexander Oni Review. WordPress for Beginners – The Complete 2019 WordPress Guide – Alexander Oni download. WordPress for Beginners – The Complete 2019 WordPress Guide – Alexander Oni discount.